Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hilarities - Festive Pets & Bobee

Halloween is right around the corner, and the only thing I love about it is watching precious kids run up to my door in their favorite costume and asking for candy! Now, some might think I'm crazy, but my next favorite part is dressing our dog, Fez, up for the occassion as well. He has his own glow-in-the-dark skeleton costume. He's small and black, so it works great for him. Here are a few other doggies enjoying the celebration as well!








In other late breaking news, our friend Bobee is back. My mom took these pics from the lake at our Resort of Bobee in action with the other birds on the lake. He seems to be a little miffed this time, as other ducks and geese are invading his space.





In the last picture, you can see that Bobee is having to observe his boat from afar, as the geese have invaded!!! In case you didn't see the last post, Bobee was captain of the blue boat :)


12 lovely comments:

Weeksie50 said...

lol- that spider pug.. Has got me so cracked up..

Anonymous said...

Oh Bobee, always the entertainer! Love, mom oxoxoxoxo Going to get my hair done for your WOF debut!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word that is SOOO funny!!! I have to show my hubby this one - he will ove it!

sassy stephanie said...

Crack.Me.Up. Those are hilarious!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! I think I like the lobster dog the best, but the dalmation/cow was pretty creative too.

Heathahlee said...

Those poor dogs! Now, I can see that Fez loves his costume, but those other dogs I just feel sorry for! Especially the Basset!

Alison Mayes said...

I am so excited to dress my dogs up for halloween! They will be so cute!

Anonymous said...

tee hee! those are soo cute!! i wish my dog would sit still long enough to get a costume put on!!

Megan said...

I loved the cow dog! At first I had to look hard thinking what in the world is that?!? But I am proud that I figured it out :)

Unknown said...

These costumes are hilarious! We don't have a dog, but if we did, I know I would LOVE to dress it up : ). I love Halloween! Gary and I have to go to a party this weekend and I have NO idea what to be.

Anonymous said...

the spider pug, is so funny! cute idea! and omg the basset hound! it made me laugh even though it was sad.....

Me in Memphis said...

Adorable :)

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker