Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thoughtful Thursdays: Letters to God

Children are amazing. They say exactly what is on their mind. I've often heard responses from children to questions such as "what do you think about marriage?" or "what do you think love is?" or even letters such as these to God.


You hear the words and thoughts from these children, and they can cause laughter, a few tears, or even something so deep, it changes your perspective on things. Here are some "letters to God" from some very sweet children.










What did you think of these letters? Did any of them speak to you? If you wrote a letter to God, what would it say?

3 lovely comments:

Aunt Julie said...

Love this post! You're right-kids ARE amazing!! BTW, how are you enjoying your Pop'rs? I can't wait to hear what you think!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Oh these are so sweet! I love the if you watch in church and I think about you even when I don't pray :) Sooo sweet! And is it ok that they kissed in church! How great that they realize already how holy that place is! Great post!
Oh and I tagged you on my blog! :)

Amanda A Gordon said...

Very interesting...

Children are so literal... and fun! I teach art and gifted ed to elementary school children, so I enjoy similar comments practically on a daily basis!

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker