Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Trendy Tuesday - Dog Bags

In case your life long dream has been to carry a pretty pooch in your arms 24/7 as an accessory, but your job or lifestyle has not allowed it, your problem has been solved:


Life-Like Dog Bags!

These poodle bags are made from exclusive leathers, sheepskin fleece and feature a Swarovski crystal zip. They are also exclusive, with only 10 of each bag available. Just don't cross paths with PETA...these bags are so life-like, they may chase after you :)

16 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! When will they make on of our beloved Bobee? He is exclusive... that is for sure! Love, mom oxoxoxoxo

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
N said...

Ooo, weird...

Megan said...

The deleted comment was min!

ohhhh grossssss. :0) Remind me NOT to put that on my Christmas list!!

oh, I JUST got my package from the swap!! Yayyyy :) :) :)

Unknown said...

This is SO funny : ). I can't imagine anyone carrying these around. Well, maybe I can : ). An eccentric old lady would love something like this.

Karen said...

I'm not even sure what to say about these. Wow.........really, wow.

Weeksie50 said...

Um, that kind of freaks me out..

Kelly said...

oh my gosh! only the last picture showed up on my computer, but i think it's safe to say that these will NOT be on my christmas list! :D definately interesting, but not my cup of tea :/

Sara Fleming said...

ahhh...that scares me!!!

Elizabeth said...

That's creepy!!

The Shillingburg's said...

Oh that is disturbing. The first picture totally creeped me out. I just don't know what else to say. :)

Cowgirl in the City said...

LOL! I didn't realize until I saw the second picture that this wasn't a real dog. I glanced at the first photo and said, "oh a poodle, is this post about dog grooming?"

Terrifying images... and get I can see my crazy aunt Dotti actually using one of these. shudder

Erin said...

Eeeewww! Who thought of these creepy things?!?!

Heathahlee said...

They'd have to make one the size of my Golden Retriever to fit all my junk in! : )

sassy stephanie said...

Um, no. Can't do it. A lil too freaky.

Sweet Simplicity said...

Those are SO weird!

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker