Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thoughtful Thursday - what are you thinking?

"Think, think, think..." - Pooh Bear

Here are a few thoughts on my mind today...


-Lil' Pumpkin, why are you movin' and shakin' so much lately? Between last night and this morning, I think my innards might be bruised :) Whatever you're boppin' to in there, please kindly share it with the rest of us!


-Tonight is crib shopping! I'm super excited. And we're also trying out Taco Bell's new Pina Colada!




-I can't shake the bad dream I had last night...I guess it comes with the pregnancy. I dreamt that we went back to Husband's high school to visit, and while we were there, a guy gave him a free motorcycle! I got so mad at him for getting the motorcycle and he got mad at me for not being supportive...



-So You Think You Can Dance was aweeeeesome last night. I miss dancing.



-I'm very pleased with the torrentail downpours of rain we've received these past few days. We haven't had to water our lawn once yet :)



-What is that new movie called that is coming out with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds and they end up having to get married? And when does it come out?



Well those are my thoughts for today. What are YOU thinking about?

13 lovely comments:

Brandi said...

I am thinking: Will I ever get my housecleaning done? When will baby Isaiah and I have a "real" conversation? Will Isaiah like peas? I just love my husband for bringing me breakfast from McD's this morning! I should probably go take a shower....I wish the sun would come out. What can I fix for supper tonight? I just love being a mom!!

By the way, the movie with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds is called "The Proposal" and I think it is due to come out on June 19.

Good luck and have lots of fun crib shopping!! I recommend the 3-in-1 or 4-in-1 cribs. :)

Christie said...

It's "The Proposal" and it comes out next Friday!

I was just thinking that I wish I could be more disciplined about working out every day. Man, it's tough!

Have fun crib shopping- that's very exciting!

danielle said...

you are definitely having a little boy! they LOVE to move around! but isnt it the neatest thing ever!

Erin said...

I am also LOVING So You Think You Can Dance!! I look forward to this show every summer. Love it!

Have fun shopping for cribs! Can't wait to see the nursery come together!

mom said...

My thoughts for today: Is it wrong to want to give Sookie one of G's prozak's? Why is my lap top, which I am so grateful for...sooooooo slowwwwwwww and decides to erase or jump around at its pleasure? I think God is awesome! For when I finally come to the end of myself...He, Who cannot go against Who He Is...lovingly takes this poor sheep back and loves on me even more! Is today going to rain all day and then turn sunshiny...just like yesterday? What am I going to make for dinner? I love the Invitations Kendall has picked out! Praise the Lord for an active Lil' Pumpkin! You go, kiddo! Is it wrong to want to eat lunch at 10:32 a.m.? Hmmmm. Just a few of my thoughts....Love you, Have a great day! Have fun tonight, Love, mom oxoxoxoxoxo p.s. I too had an odd dream and your husband and you were in it...no motorcycles, but food and fellowship...mexican I think. :D

Roxane said...

Mr. H turned on SO You Think You Can Dance without me even asking yesterday! I could not have been more excited :) I LOVED the Bollywood routine, I wish I could go back in time and take a million dance classes LOL

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I am with Christie-I am waiting (not so paitently) for the movie, The Proposal-can't wait!!
Also what is the deal with Taco Bell and Pina Coladas??!! That would be the one reason for me to go there-There are people who love Taco Bell (MY hubby) and people who do not (me). This could be the bond that draws us together! LOL

LyndsAU said...

SYTYCD was AWESOME last night!! yay for crib shopping :) i finally made that decision :) GOOD LUCK girl! My girl has been moving lots yesterday and today--somethings in the air :)

Sweet Simplicity said...

The movie is called The Proposal and I can't wait for it to come out! It looks so good!

Brittanie said...

I am looking forward to that movie too. I loved her in The Lake House. I may have to wait to go see it looks like there is going to be a crowd! :)

Kari said...

haha..you just wait until you're 8 or 9 months pregnant and then you'll really feel it! I thought Ethan's foot was going to kick right through my skin at times! It's so neat to read about the progression of your pregnancy =)
I had a lot of weird dreams when I was pregnant too...your dream about the motorcycle cracked me up...and just the fact that you were at Trinity..haha

I love Sandra Bullock! Can't wait to see that movie!

Hope you have a great weekend!

2 Little Irish Boys said...

I guess the dreamin' has started for you. Funny thing is you will have a little bit of everything-good, bad, weird, even see your little punkin'!!
Love following along in your pregnancy--have fun shopping!!

Kelley said...

The Proposal, and I am totally dragging my husband to that next weekend!

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker