Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday Mayhem - Success!

I had a very successful weekend...we finally found a crib! We are very happy with our selection and can't wait to get started on the nursery! Hope you can handle the suspense...I will not be revealing our selection until the final nursery walk through!

I was also successful in several other purchases over the weekend...
My new maternity swimsuit! My goal is to start the water aerobics class this week...

A cherry glider and ottoman for $25 from craigslist! (this is NOT the actual picture...) The one I bought will most definitly need to be reupholsterd. Before and After pics to come!

A First Years bassinet (again, NOT the actual picture). I got the bassinet at a garage sale for $10! This not the exact style either... the one i got is a cream color with a handle bar that has a light, music and makes the basket vibrate. the basket is removable to carry, and a changing table is underneath! GREAT deal for 10 bucks :)

The next item on my agenda list...finding crib bedding!

14 lovely comments:

Roxane said...

Oh I love nurseries! The suspense is killing me already lol Can you give us hints for the theme or anything :)

Meagan said...

That is so exciting! U got some major deals! I can't wait to see the nursery! We pick up our. Crib this week!!!

Christie said...

Congrats on all your important purchases... especially the great deals on the furniture! Even if they need some fixing up, it's totally worth it for the price you paid. And that bathing suit is super cute!

Leslie said...

You have found some fantastic deals! And I love that suit!

Lauren said...

great deals! Love that you go garage saling too!!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Fun purchases! I bet you will love water aerobics. All that extra weight will just disappear in the water and you probably won't feel like you are carrying a human in your belly! :)

Jennifer Owens said...

Wow - what great finds and deals!!! I can't wait to see your crib selection and see how you do your nursery. Ours is coming along and I can hardly wait to post all of the pictures. (o: Will be so fun to see what your little boy's room will look like. And have fun at water aerobics too - what a great way to get excercise and keep your pregnant self cool!

2 Little Irish Boys said...

I love all of it!! The swimsuit is too cute. Can't wait to see the nursery!!

sassy stephanie said...

Score on the bassinet! And that suit is so cute!

Brandi said...

Wow - awesome deals! I can't wait to see your nursery too! :) I wish I could go back to water aerobics. I absolutely LOVED it and it was a great workout. Have fun!

Ashley said...

I can't wait to see the before and after of your glider and ottoman!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

what fun purchases and so exciting!!

Kari said...

That bassinet sounds amazing! Can't wait to see pics of your nursery!

Shara said...

cute suit! and you will love water aerobics - you become weightless! :)

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker