Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hilarities - They said what?!?

I just wanted to shout out a quick THANK YOU for all of your comments yesterday on my Cloth Diaper questions. You all were so very sweet to give me so much helpful information. It will be a lot easier to make an informed decision on this, and I hope many others of you benefited from these experienced mom's knowledge!

I am a huge fan of game shows, so I this video is pretty funny. Being an actual game show contestant myself, I can relate to some of these people. It is hard to be in the pressure of being on a national tv show, with a live audience and the cameras rolling! You can't even think straight!
So, Happy Hump Day!


6 lovely comments:

Heathahlee said...

I would so do something like that.

Christie said...

Haha, my favorite is the "name something you feel before you buy it" Famiy Feud clip!

Erin said...

Ha ha, pretty funny!

Anonymous said...

Very funny! Thanks for the laughs on a gray, rainy day.

Tracie Carlton said...

ha ha! I really liked the dino one... you always have the best posts, I'm in blog envy!

Btw, I just scrolled down to see your latest belly pics, and you look too adorable... I bet the excitement is growing more and more each week, along with your belly ;)

It's quite a jump from an onion to a cantaloupe! wow! God truly is amazing!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the laughs today!

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker