Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hilarities - Dry Retreiver

My mom sent me this video the other day. It cracks me up because it reminds me of our dog, Fez. Everytime we go fishing, or he has his doggy pool out, he loves to try to get floating objects to come to him the same way as this dog! He thinks his little puppy paw is going to be strong enough to get the fishies to come to him!

On the other hand, I'm a bit curious abou this video. Who has a square foam board conveniently laying in their pool like that???


4 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Pretty smart dog, though, to figure out how to use the styrofoam to get to the ball.

Heathahlee said...

Oh my gosh! That was too cute!

Lindsey said...

haha too cute!

Shara said...

Thank you for all of your sweet comments! :) Hope you and Zack are doing great! I think of you every night when I watch "Wheel!"

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker