Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Trendy Tuesday: Stiletto Mascara

I have recently seen the commerical for Maybelline's new Stiletto Mascara. I am a very picky person when it comes to mascara, and have always used the kind from Clinique. But this commercial has intrigued me. I don't know if it is because of the packaging (I am a huge shoe fanatic) or because they claim that it gives a sheer, shiny look when it extends your lashes, but somehow, they've got me.



This incredible beauty claims to be " Ultimate Length Mascara...seductive length, shiny patent finish, strengths and conditions"

I'm dying to try this out! Anyone out there already grabbed one? Does it do as it says? I'm headed to the grocery store tonight (we had to clean out our entire fridge from the power outage) and am feeling tempted to test it for myself!

12 lovely comments:

Karen said...

Isn't even in our market yet. Let us all know how it is. :)

Suzanne said...

I tried it and really like it! Funny I did a review on my blog as well!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Let me know if you like it!

pushCHICK said...

I'm very picky too and find it hard to NOT use my Mac Plush lash!!! I love it so much!!

All that to say...I can't wait to see what you think!

Anonymous said...

Is this the one where they say it adds tubes to the ends of your lashes or something? If it is, I have been curious about this too! Let us know please.

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Thanks for the tip~ I love good mascara.

Lauren said...

rgg...I'm always dieing to try out mascara cause of the packaging. The last on maybeline came out with was "colossal lashes" but this bottle is even cuter! and what a catchy name!! tell me how ya like it!!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

LOL, I'm not a big makeup person and I so want to try this!

Anonymous said...

I haven't tried this, but I always like Maybelline mascara, so it might be good!

sassy stephanie said...

I just bought it as well, but have not tried it yet. Finishing up one tube before I rip open the package!

Unknown said...

Hmm.. I have not tried it, but now you have me interested. May have to pick up a tube and give it a whirl!

Kelley said...

I saw i at walmart the other day, so please let me know how you like it! I'm in search for the best mascara!

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker