Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hilarities - Ankle Biter

This post is dedicated to my husband.

My favorite television show to watch with the Hubby is America's Funniest Home Videos. That man cracks up hysterically through the majority of the show...except for when old people fall.

This is his most very favorite video of all time. It came on the other night and he was almost in tears, he was laughing so hard. And last night while I was making dinner, he came into the kitchen with his iPhone and this video playing...he can't get enough of it!!!




ps... be sure to check out Inspired Kara's awesome giveaway!!! its a pretty sweet prize!

10 lovely comments:

William, Megan and Avery said...

we saw it too!! i cried i laughed so hard!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sitting in my cubicle laughing out loud. Now people are looking at me.

Amy said...

LOL!:) That is funny!:)

Heathahlee said...

It's even funny when you see it more than once! We've seen this one several times and it's still hilarious! I think my favorite all time video is the cat "talking". I'll have to see if I can find that one and post it.

Heathahlee said...

I found that video. Here it is. You may not think it's as funny as I do, but man, that makes me laugh every time I watch it!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! Thank you for posting this! I laughed out loud... G did not move...but I laughed for her too!

It's SNOWING!!!!! Gobs of it! It is SOOOOOOOOOO beautiful!!! I think Stev will be building a fire tonight!... It is a must have... and hot cocoa too!

See you Saturday! Love, mom oxox

Caroline said...

ha ha!! that is so funny! i wonder why he did that!?!?;)

by the way- is there any way i can follow your blog?? i couldnt find the button.... maybe i just missed it!

Erin said...

Ha, love that!

Mrs Anne said...

ha!

love that show... way back in the day and now.. people are still so funny!

tiarastantrums said...

that show is a success b/c of the host - he is hilarious!

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker