Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thoughtful Thursdays - Thank you!

This morning while I was getting ready, I was thinking about what I wanted to put on my blog today. And I started thinking how much I love blogging, because of the wonderful "online relationships" I have been blessed with. It has been incredible conversing back and forth on comment pages, and reading your blogs as well as sharing with you what happens at The Pink Potpourri HQ.

So, I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for coming to my blog, reading all my posts, and leaving the most wonderful words in your comments! I have been so blessed getting to know each and every one of you, and I look forward to the future as well!

14 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to say, "Thank you, Ms. Pink Potpourri" for all of the entertainment, smiles, laughter, and sometimes even a shedding of a tear or two(refering to the lion video and Free Hugs video). I am inspired by your words and those who read and comment on your blog. I have experienced the joy of giving to someone I don't know through the hard work and effort you put forth so that many of us could share in the joy of the "swap".
So, THANK YOU for your devotion to this sight. We all missed you as you spent a much needed vacation a few weeks back, doing WOF and lying on the beaches of West Palm. :D Keep up the good work! You are greatly appreciated and dearly Loved! God Bless, Love, mom oxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxooxoxox

G. said...

THANK YOU...for writing on your blog. I look forward to reading it- even though I don't always comment. You always have such creative offerings for us to read. Keep it up. :)

Whitney said...

Aw, I love your blog. It's always so sweet and so fun!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Isn't it crazy how we develop these friendships with other bloggers!?! I just love it and I love reading your blog. Thanks for always sharing your life with us!

Anonymous said...

I always get excited when I see a new post pop up, so THANK YOU!

2 Little Irish Boys said...

I really enjoy your blog. I too am having a great time meeting blogger friends-I have just started but I am so excited! Have a wonderful Thursday!

Annikke said...

Awwww, how sweet of you. I love reading your blog, I don't always comment (ever feel like you have nothing good to say? Ever type then delete it all and leave the blog.... I do!)

Anyway THANK YOU to you too!

Rachel said...

Thanks for always coming to my blog too!

Misty said...

i echo what's been said already. Thank you for writing your blog. I've been reading it, since Nikke first linked you, and my blog reads wouldn't be complete otherwise!

Erin said...

We all love reading it! :)

Anonymous said...

i adore reading your blog it is filled with-good ideas, happy moments, pictures and much much more!! thanks!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Isn't this bloggy corner of the world so nice, so supportive and wonderful. I really have never been anywhere else where women are so inspired by and encouraging of one another.

Megan said...

Thank YOU for keeping your blog updated! Seriously, I love your blog!

Anonymous said...

ur blog is amazing! i check everyday to see if you have a new post... so fun! thank you for sharing your ideas!

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker