Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Trendy Tuesday - Leather Decor

I am a big fan of leather. My hubby and I recently purchased a beautiful couch, chair and ottoman set off craigslist from a sweet couple near by. We love it. No turning back now...


I was "dream shopping" through Pottery Barn the other day, and leather is totally in this season for home decor. You can have as little or as much as you like, and it looks warm, inviting, and very nice in a home. Here are a few of my favorite things I saw that are totally hot for this season:



And...if you wanted to buy EVERYTHING like I do, you can put it ALL together nicely like this:

19 lovely comments:

Whitney said...

Oh, a beautiful look indeed! I love it all!

Weeksie50 said...

I want a brown leather couch. I love them so much. I loved the leather trunk it was so beautiful..

sassy stephanie said...

I love leather as well. Those lamps are awesome.

Anonymous said...

I will take it all - thank you!

HAHA I wish right?!?! Love it all, especially those lamps!

The Shillingburg's said...

Isn't that trunk over $700?? I couldn't believe it! I "dream shop" at pottery barn too. :)

Anonymous said...

wow! those are so neat looking, i love "dream shopping" through that store to see what is in style! dont you just love places like craigs list?!?

Megan said...

Now I wanna see pictures of YOUR leather stuff!! I too am a big fan of leather..except when I am trying to nap on it and it makes me too hot.. Other than that it is so comfy!

Shauna said...

Hi! This is my first time to visit your page - I love it! Just wanted to say hello as I am stalking around your blog!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Leather furniture is so nice. I love the lamps! You gotta love pottery barn!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I want to live the last picture... it appears to be so rich in color and quiet in atmosphere. :D Love, mom oxoxoxx Call me sometime...I'm lanyard making!

Shannon said...

We only have one leather chair in our house and I love it. I need to look at getting more pieces!

T said...

I came here from Tiara's & Tantrums and just had to respond to your change lanes annoyance thing....I CAN'T stand that either! Drives me crazy and unfortunetly my hubby happens to be that person! I am constantly yelling at him about it, "why can't you just turn on your stinking blinker, it's not that hard!" He recently got a ticket it for it too and I was like see!! Now we have to pay over a hundred dollars because you can't simply use your blinker!

ARRHGHGH!! I am with you there! Got me in a tizzy now too!

Jennifer Owens said...

LOVE those pillows. Those would look great on my couch, though ours is already leather and that might be too much leather for one sofa and one living room to handle.

Most of the time I drool over fellow bloggers houses and decor - its' like Bloggery Barn with how beautiful and creative people are!

Unknown said...

Love the trunk and those lamps!

tiarastantrums said...

gorgeous stuff!!
My kids would totally ruin it! ha ha

MediMonsters said...

I love Pottery Barn!!! Have fun shopping.

heather said...

Isn't dream shopping fun? If only it could be real shopping!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Great pics! Love the trunk! We are contemplating a set from craigslist too!

N said...

I didn't think I liked leather stuff that much, but I like all of those things! :)

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker