Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hilarities - peter parker!


So I saw this Make Me Babies link on my friend's blog, and totally had to check it out for myself. Meet Peter! Hmmmm....not too sure on the accuracy, but look how cute he is! I have no idea where the red hair came from (unless one brunette and one blonde makes red) but realistically, I see my child with blonde hair, blue eyes and the husband's dark skin tone :)

PS...be sure to go and enter for Megan's giveaway on her blog! its a target giftcard :)

20 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

How FUN! Beautiful child by the way! :D Need to hang onto this photo for future reference...and by the way...why a boy and not a girl? Just curious. Love, mom xooxoxoxo

sassy stephanie said...

Redheads rock! I have one myself, and I am chocolate (mmmm..chocolate) brown married to a blondie. So, ya never know!

Whitney said...

How cute! Peter Parker - LOL! So fun. Yours turned out much cuter than mine! :)

Weeksie50 said...

Oh Man. Your baby is not showing up for me.. I will have to come back later to see..

Expat No. 3699 said...

Peter Parker? Isn't he from Spiderman?

The Shillingburg's said...

He is super cute!!

Kelly said...

wow this is the cutest one of these I've ever seen! Usually the picture ends up looking totally weird and morphed! I'll have to try this out! besides the red hair, i think it'd be pretty accurate!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

I gave it a try, posted on my blog :)

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Hilarious post title! Ok, that's a pretty cute kid!

Megan said...

This is actually one of the first cute kids I have seen! Mine turned out like the spawn of Satan...but that may be true if it acts anything like me when I was a teenager!

Unknown said...

how fun!

tootie said...

Ha! This reminds me of the movie "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" when she made a photo album with pictures of what their kids would look like. (Except the pictures were nowhere near as cute as yours!)

Anonymous said...

What a freaking adorable kid! I love the blazing red hair by the way. You better prepare yourself! :)

JH:)

20Birds said...

adorable... really... red hair does rock!

Bridget said...

I don't think he looks much like either of you but he is really adorable! I'm going to make one and see if it looks like any of my kids.

Sweet Simplicity said...

I did this a few days ago and my kid did not turn out as cute as yours!

Anonymous said...

What a cute kid! Ours (we did 5 years ago, well before kids) turned out to look like "Beast" from Beauty and the Beast, so I was totally scared to have kids!! We did get a redhead though and now our Micah (who looks nothing like "Beast") has reddish hair :)

Liz said...

Cute kiddo! :)

~Liz

www.lovingthismomstuff.blogspot.com
www.agiveawayaday.blogspot.com
www.justanotherliz.blogspot.com

Sara Fleming said...

just to let you know, my husband and i had the exact same baby, haha! i think it's rigged :) but it sure was fun to see!

Meagan said...

Hubby and I did it too =) Our kids turned out cute, I posted them on our blog as well!

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker