Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hilarities: The Office Tribute

Last winter, we had a few massive snow storms in our city...big enough to close everything down for a few days. So during that time, my hubby and I found ourselves getting bored at home, espeically since we don't have cable. A friend recommended The Office to us, and let us borrow the first 3 seasons on DVD. We had a whole week of The Office marathon, and are now completely addicted.

Well, if any of you watch The Office, you know that tomorrow night is the season premiere! So, in tribute to this joyous occasion, today's post is an awesome video I found on YouTube of all of the pranks that Jim pulls on Dwight in one video. These are some of my most favorite parts of the episodes, and my hubby knows all of them by heart.

Hope you are laughing as much as I was...too bad I forgot to wear my waterproof mascara today :)


20 lovely comments:

sassy stephanie said...

The Office is either a love or hate. Personally, my hubby and I LUV it. I cannot understand how someone can watch and not dig Michael Scott. Or Dwight. They seriously make me laugh every show.

Weeksie50 said...

The office is one of the shows that I don't watch.. The only sitcom I watch is Samantha Who..

Whitney said...

Love the office and can't wait til tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

My hubby is really into this show and they sometimes have guys night to watch it. I have never seen it but I have heard good things.

And the being snowed in thing sounds so fun to me right now - I could use a few days of being confined to the house!!! Oh what I could get accomplished!!!

Expat No. 3699 said...

Oh, I just laughed my arse off watching that. I am so watching it tomorrow!

Laural Out Loud said...

That was hysterical!! Can't wait for tomorrow night.

Sweet Simplicity said...

I need to start from the very beginning and watch them all. I know my hubby would love it!

Megan said...

I cannot WAIT until TOMORROW. Thanks for making me laugh so hard! Ahhh I love that show.

Annikke said...

We love the Office in our house too, I think some people don't quite "get" the dry humor of it. I have laughed so hard I cried on some of those episodes!

tootie said...

My husband and I got hooked on this recently, too! (We watched reruns on TBS.) Can't wait for Thursday!

tiarastantrums said...

I have never seen this show - but I think my hubbie would like this

Anonymous said...

Sarah and Michael got us hooked last season...we have since bought all previous seasons, and have watched them more than a few times, especially at airports or on planes! We get to laughing so hard, I'm sure others around us think we are quite obnoxious and silly old people! Our DVR is permanently set to record every new episode forever! We try to get other old people to give it a chance...not much luck! HAHAHAHA! The Thomases are actually having an Office Premiere Party! Too fun!! Big love to you sweet Parkers...mamapooch

Anonymous said...

Oh man. I literally spit out my coffee during the exercise ball clip! I'd forgotten about that part! So, so, SO funny! I'm really looking forward to season 5 tomorrow!

I'm also really looking forward to the commercials. No, seriously! Remember that Tide talking stain commercial that first aired during the Super Bowl? So funny. Well, I work at Tide and we had a contest earlier in the year to see who could best spoof the ad. We had some great entries! The finalists can be seen here: www.tidetogo.com/ads and the WINNER can be seen during the season premiere of The Office. Should be great!

Thanks for letting me comment on your blog! If you have any questions, feel free to email me! I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks!
Mandy Jacobs :)
mandyjtidetogo@gmail.com

Mrs Anne said...

seriously... the FUNNIEST show EVER!....

my fav episode when Dwight takes over the Benefits program! HOTDOG fingers??? :D

Make today great!

What's next said...

Can hardly wait till tomorrow night!!!

Stacy said...

We did the same thing and thank goodness TBS started showing reruns. I can't wait until tomorrow, yay!

Unknown said...

I love the Office, too; can't wait until tomorrow night!
did you know that birth rates go up 9 months after a big blizzard hits an area? Good thing you got those DVDs!

Anonymous said...

I love The Office! I love The Office! I love The Office! I can't wait for tonight's big premiere! Thanks for the tribute!! :)
JH

Me in Memphis said...

There are people out there who don't watch The Office?? Shame on them! :)

Heathahlee said...

Oh, my gosh! I haven't seen what everyone else has seen because I didn't think "The Office" was that funny, but man, I've been missing out! HA!

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker