Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thoughtful Thursdays: Swap Gifts

Thank you to everyone who participated in The Pink Potpourri's first Favorite Things Swap! I greatly enjoyed hosting this, and getting to know all of your favorite things. Everyone put so much time, thought and love into these packages, and so far everyone has seemed to love their swap buddy's favorite things!

Here are some of the packages that were sent/recieved that you all have sent me:

















Well, there you have it. All of our most favorite, special things!!! As this was my first swap to host, I'd love to get some thoughts/feedback on your experience. What did you like/not like? What did you get out of this experience? What would you do differently? What kind of swaps would you like to do in the future?

PS...another swap is coming soon! Keep your eyes open in the months to come...I have a very special holiday one on the way!

23 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not receive my package yet but know it is on its way and I am SO excited!!! I feel like a little kid everyday when I come home from work checking to see if it is there!!!

I'll send some pics as soon as I can.

Maybe it will come tomorrow for my birthday - that would be fun!

Whitney said...

I got my package yesterday and have not been able to send you a picture yet. :(

I am so glad you are doing another swap - they are so much fun!!

Jamie @ Bungalow Bee said...

Looks like great stuff! Maybe I'll be able to participate next time. I did this with a group online last year and had a lot of fun.

tiarastantrums said...

what a great idea - I'll be looking for the next one! Looks like great fun!

Amy said...

Still waiting on mine, hopefully it will get here soon. I definitely would love to participate in another one.

Sweet Simplicity said...

I can't wait until the next one!

Expat No. 3699 said...

I had so much fun doing this. I really enjoyed shopping for the things I sent. When I received my package it was like Christmas!

Looking forward to the next one!

Unknown said...

Oh, I wish I would have been a reader then! That looks like SO much FUN! Thank you for hosting this fabulously creative site. I think you make the blog world a brighter place! Many blessings to you today!

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

By far, the BEST swap I've participated in. I really enjoyed shopping for my swap buddy and getting everything ready. It's AMAZING how many similar interests we have. I thoroughly enjoy my swap buddy's blog & have made a new friend. I'm excited that you're going to be doing a holiday swap! Those are ALWAYS fun. Thanks again for putting this together!

Mrs Anne said...

I haven't gotten my package yet, but I spy the one I sent on your list! :)

I am confident it's on it's way!

:)

I love these swaps!

Weeksie50 said...

I can't wait to participate in one of your swaps! Everything looked like so much..

Kelly said...

These are GREAT!!! I haven't had time to put up my pictures from my AWESOME package, but I will soon so you can add to these! Hope all is well. I know we haven't talked in a while, but i've been SO busy! I mean, geez, can't these junior highers just teach themselves?! atehehehehe

Beth said...

Sorry I didn't send you a picture! (Although in the future, feel free to lift pictures off my blog!) I really loved doing this swap and can't wait until the next one :)

Michele said...

I haven't received my package yet, but when I do, I'll be sure to take pics and send them off to you. I'm so excited!

Hugz,
Michele

G. said...

looks like everyone received some great things! I can't wait for the next one!

Anonymous said...

I received my package yesterday. Pictures soon coming.

What's next said...

I loved doing it, can hardly wait for a holiday swap!

Brandi said...

Oops! I forgot to send you my pics. Are you going to post more? If so I will send them to you. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED this swap and everything I received from my swap buddy! This was awesome!! Can't wait for the next one! :)

Amy said...

What a cute idea. I just stummbled across your blog. I will be back to visit. Would love to be included in the next swap!!!

Claremont First Ward said...

What fun packages!

Claremont First Ward said...

Mine is on the way too. When you do it again, I'd allow less time to send the packages. :)

Liz Harrell said...

Wow, this is impressive!

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker