Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Trendy Tuesday - Seats & Silver

Ok, I don't know why, but today I want to do 2 (tw0!) trends. And I guess cause I'm in charge, I can do it :)


First, how incredibly super cute is this!?! Do you have to have kids to legitimately purchase one of these Plush Toy Chairs???



This looks like a kids dream furniture. When I was little, I can remember stacking all my stuffed animals together and cuddling with them, jumping on them, or hiding under them. I have no idea how much one of these costs, but if your child has a bagillion (yes, I invented that number) stuffed animals lying around, and no one will buy them on Craigslist, you can totally make one of these chairs!!!


Trend #2 of today...
InStyle says that anything goes! Mix and match metals as you please...its looks great!!! Look at all those color, texture and size varities. You can't go wrong. LOVE IT!

18 lovely comments:

Sarah Rose said...

I can so see a crazy game of I SPY getting started with that third chair... wow! How wild, literally!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I think you JUST found the PERFECT chair for Kendall's dorm room! Speck so?! :D

Also, I DO have a picture of you with your abundant stuffed animals and you sitting on top of the stack...just like the chair! And yes...I think you MUST have children in order to purchase this chair...! :D Oh, ho hum...thanks for being soooo trendy! Love, mom oxoxoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

I love how mixing and matching is "in style" these days. It makes getting dressed and accessorizing easier! Sometimes I feel like an outfit or jewelry doesn't exactly go together but I will wear it anyway because of the "Mix and Match" concept. It just makes life easier!

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Found you by way of Heathalee, and I am enjoying the visit. I saw your idea about the swap and I think it is a great idea. A favorite things swap would be great, books, fabulous finds. I am not hard to please. I am making a note, and will be visiting often. Have a great week. Jackie

SmilingSally said...

I confess: I started the mix and match jewelry trend when I refused to toss my gold jewelry aside and buy all silver. :)

Whitney said...

Those chairs are ca-razy!! Where do you find this stuff, girl?

Heathahlee said...

Oh, my son would think one of those chairs is a must have for his room! Very cute!

And as far as how I was interviewed, I just sent an email to the editor saying I was willing to be interviewed, not thinking I'd get a response. Lo and behold, she responded! : )

N said...

Oh wow...I'd better not let my little brother see that panda chair! He loves pandas!

Megan said...

I think the chairs would give me a headache. BUT I do like the second 'trend' so i'm glad you posted two!! :)

Sweet Simplicity said...

WOW! Those chairs are crazy! I love the bangles, though!

Erin said...

That third chair is crazy!
I love the idea of mixing and matching. Makes life a lot easier.:)

Expat No. 3699 said...

Those chairs are a little too crazy for my tastes, but I'm sure my granddaughter would love them!

MereinSC said...

i love the bracelets! i really like mixing and matching jewelry especially gold!

Pleasant Living said...

Those chairs make my head spin! Great idea, but probably too chaotic looking for me.

Kelly said...

cute chairs!!! and i LOVE the jewelry! I saw this thing on the Today show where they showed how to connect two bracelets that have clasps together to make one necklace, or how to loop your metal bangles onto your necklace to make a cool pendant. It was really neat!!!

Anonymous said...

I love those chairs! What a neat idea!

Anonymous said...

those chairs are a little creepy looking...

Anonymous said...

OOh! I may have to start mixing and matching. Only I bet I can't make it look as good as you do!

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker