Friday, August 15, 2008

Monday Mayhem - Favorite Things Swap!

The Pink Potpourri is very proud to announce it is hosting its very first
Favorite Things Swap!


My Favorite Things Swap (Hosted By The Pink Potpourri) - Click here to join!




After reading everyone's valued opinions, thoughts and interests in the swap, I have decided that a Favorite Things Swap covers everyones likings and desires!!!

So what are some of your favorite things? Do you love recipes? Do you read a book a week? What are your gifts and talents? Do make anything homemade or have an etsy page? If you have any favorite things, you can be a part of this swap!!!

WHAT TO DO:
Being a part of this swap is very easy. You will need to choose at least three (3) or more objects that are YOUR favorite things to send to the swap partner I assign to you. It can be anything! Your favorite soaps you use, books you read, items you make, etc...things that you love to get for yourself! there are endless possibilities! Your items can be vintage, bought or handmade. Just be thinking when you're putting your items together, "Is this something I'd want someone to send me?"

Are you sitting on the edge of your seat, ready to find out how to sign up???
Contain yourselves, readers!!! :)

1) Email me your information to thepinkpotpourri@yahoo.com

2) Sign ups will be open until one week from today...Monday, August 25. You have one week to sign up yourself, and tell ALL your friends about this event!

3) Once I receive your "I want to be in the SWAP!" rsvp email, I will send you a confirmation email letting you know I've received your response.

4) What to include in the email:

* Name!
* Mailing Address
* Email Address
* Website/Blog (you must have one of these to be a part of the swap)
* Info about yourself (interests, likes, talents, hobbies, etc)
* Let me know if you're willing to ship internationally



After the deadline date of midnight, Monday, August 25th, I will email everyone their swap partners. You will have until Friday, September 19 to postmark your package!

Once you receive your package, be sure to take some pictures of it and email them to me! I will do a special post showing what everyone received :)

And finally, let's get as many people involved as possible! Please copy and paste the link onto your blog so that you can fashion this lovely Favorite Things Swap button!!!



To place a button on your site, simple copy/paste the code below into your blog!

Large Button


My Favorite Things Swap (Hosted By The Pink Potpourri) - Click here to join!


Medium Button


My Favorite Things Swap (Hosted By The Pink Potpourri) - Click here to join!


Small Button


My Favorite Things Swap (Hosted By The Pink Potpourri) - Click here to join!



Note: For blogger accounts, you'll want to add a "HTML/Javascript Widget" to your page layout with the above code inside it.

18 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

Again, anouther Great Idea!

Expat No. 3699 said...

Great idea...I sent you my info. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like so much fun!

Fran said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your background and color....my favorite! I will be back to visit!

Fran

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I added the button!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Thanks for putting this together! I can't wait to get paired up with someone! Oh, and I love the button for our blogs!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I can't wait!

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

THanks for the comment on my blog....I hope you will become a regular! I will add you to my list and I am interested in doing the Swap...it sounds so fun!!! I will be adding your button to my blog and trying to get other involved! Thanks again

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

I also did a blog on my page for you so hopefully more peole will sign up!

Sarah Rose said...

I have been SO excited about the swap ever since Michael showed me the button last week... and I was totally sad to find out that I would miss the unveiling while I was at the lake! I am sending you my info post haste! GREAT work, Mrs. P!

MediMonsters said...

Sent you an email and added the button to my blog!! Sounds like lots of fun.

Unknown said...

swaps are so much fun-I participate in a secret santa swap on a message board and it really is such a blast-I would love to join but I have to much going on right now-I hope your swap is a great success!

Heathahlee said...

I posted your button today! Fun stuff!

RG said...

I have sent you an email...hope I'm not too late.

Elizabeth Morrison said...

I'm so impatient! :) In a good way, of course. When do we get our swap partners emailed to us? Thanks again for organizing this! What fun! :)

Anonymous said...

i don't quite understand...do you ever get YOUR things back after u swap??

3 Magpies said...

I just discovered your blog...Am I too late to join?

Stress Relief said...

You are very creative! Here I am just struggling with topics to discuss. Now, I feel inspired to think of something more engaging!

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker