After reading everyone's valued opinions, thoughts and interests in the swap, I have decided that a Favorite Things Swap covers everyones likings and desires!!!
So what are some of your favorite things? Do you love recipes? Do you read a book a week? What are your gifts and talents? Do make anything homemade or have an etsy page? If you have any favorite things, you can be a part of this swap!!!
WHAT TO DO:
Being a part of this swap is very easy. You will need to choose at least three (3) or more objects that are YOUR favorite things to send to the swap partner I assign to you. It can be anything! Your favorite soaps you use, books you read, items you make, etc...things that you love to get for yourself! there are endless possibilities! Your items can be vintage, bought or handmade. Just be thinking when you're putting your items together, "Is this something I'd want someone to send me?"
1) Email me your information to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Sign ups will be open until one week from today...Monday, August 25. You have one week to sign up yourself, and tell ALL your friends about this event!
3) Once I receive your "I want to be in the SWAP!" rsvp email, I will send you a confirmation email letting you know I've received your response.
4) What to include in the email:
* Mailing Address
* Email Address
* Website/Blog (you must have one of these to be a part of the swap)
* Info about yourself (interests, likes, talents, hobbies, etc)
* Let me know if you're willing to ship internationally
After the deadline date of midnight, Monday, August 25th, I will email everyone their swap partners. You will have until Friday, September 19 to postmark your package!
Once you receive your package, be sure to take some pictures of it and email them to me! I will do a special post showing what everyone received :)
And finally, let's get as many people involved as possible! Please copy and paste the link onto your blog so that you can fashion this lovely Favorite Things Swap button!!!