Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hilarities: Falling

I am a BIG fan of America's Funniest Home Videos. I used to watch it every Friday on TGIF! (Along with Full House and Family Matters!). I am a BIG fan of their video montages set to music. This video is full of my favorites...all of the above, plus the perfect outdoor, summer, swimming themes this video is packed with! So it's perfect!




I hope you enjoy laughing at these people's miseries as much as I have :) Don't worry, its ok to point and laugh...they can't see you :) Plus, they're proud of their falling accomplishments...it could possibly win them $100,000!!!

11 lovely comments:

Whitney said...

AFV is one of my favorite shows. I still watch re-runs all the time. It cracks me up. Thanks for the video; I am about to watch it! :)

Stacy said...

Thanks for the laugh :)

Ripley F. :-) said...

OW!! How do they always get these things on tape?? I love funniest home videos!!

Claremont First Ward said...

Thanks for the laughs. After the first fun through I called my kids in and they watched it another 4 times. Hilarious.

Expat No. 3699 said...

Watching that all I have to say is, "Ouch!"

Aunt Julie said...

I've always loved this show. I know it often seems tame compared to MTV shows like Punk'd, but I really think it's funnier because of its innocence. I'll bet it stays in syndication and re-runs for decades! BTW, Uncle Lynn is guesting on my blog today, so please drop by!

Heathahlee said...

I can't let my son watch this or I'll never get my computer back. He loves AFV. Okay, so do I.

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love AFV!! My kids call it "the funny joke show". It's a big hit in our house.

Christi S said...

I crack up at people falling, but not as badly as my sister...she cracks up when I even describe myself falling!

Unknown said...

We love this show! And it is pretty good clean family fun.

Karen said...

Funny stuff! My tail bone suddenly hurts. :)

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker