Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thoughtful Thursdays: Thought-FULL!

So, I'm changing things up a bit for today's Thursday post. Instead of the regular Thoughtful Thursday, its going to be ThoughtFull Thursday... a Thursday FULL of Thoughts!


Now, here are my thoughts: Let's do a Pink Potpourri SWAP!!! I've had all sorts of thoughts of what kind of swap we should have, but I want to hear from YOU what kind of swap you'd like to do!
So, let me know YOUR thoughts on this...what kind of swap would you be interested in doing? Here are a few suggestions...

-Favorites swap
-Homemade swap
-Book/Magazine swap
-Recipe swap

Or maybe more specific:
-"Color" swap (ie. Pink & Lime Swap...everything you swap has to be those colors)
-Knitting Swap
-Stationary Swap

Anyways, those are just some ideas to get your minds rolling. PLEASE let me know what you think! The more people who get involved in this, the more fun it is!

28 lovely comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE all of those ideas, with a book or knitting swap at the top (can we crochet instead???)

Count me in!!!

Ripley F. :-) said...

All those ideas are AWESOME!! But I would have to say magazine swap or stationary swap!!!

-Count Me In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

The Shillingburg's said...

Magazine, stationary, or recipe swap!

Anonymous said...

Maybe a recipe swap....

Whitney said...

Wow, this sounds like fun!! I think each idea is great. Hmmmm...I'll keep thinking, but any of these would be awesome.

Anonymous said...

Great idea - I like the recipe swap idea because I am always bored with the everyday stuff I make...new ideas are fun!

Expat No. 3699 said...

I don't knit or crochet, but all the other ideas sound good.

MereinSC said...

i like all of these ideas... especially the recipe idea... and i'm a very slooooow knitter!!

Callie N said...

I like all of the swap ideas, but I really like the book swap! I'm the nerd of the group, I guess :)

Beth said...

I like them all, and I'll totally participate in whatever you pick. Except... I can't knit. (I know, I'm a domestic failure.) I'm excited to see what you choose! :)

Meg said...

I like the handmade swap or a book swap.

Megan said...

Book Swap! That would be NEAT.
Count me in! :)

Pleasant Living said...

I like the color swap!

Amy said...

The favorites or the book swap would be awesome. Whatever you come up with, count me in! :D

Anonymous said...

So ironic that I just decided to have a clothes/jewelry/purse/picture frames/other random stuff you don't want swap at my house on Monday! (Want to drive up???):) I love the idea. I especially like swapping recipes because I make the same old stuff all the time.
JH

Sweet Simplicity said...

I love this idea! I like the stationary swap, the color swap, actually I like them all! I'm sure you will come up with something great for us to swap!

Jamie @ Bungalow Bee said...

A recipe swap sounds fun. Really - any swap would be great!

Michele said...

I love all those ideas too..magazine or colors swap..I'm up for anything...just a little slow at knitting and crocheting!!!

Hugz,
Michele

Heathahlee said...

I love this idea...I don't knit or crochet, but I could do something else handmade. Anything sounds fun to me.

Anonymous said...

I like the recipe swap idea....

Val said...

A book, magazine or stationary swap would be neat. Even the color one too.

Karen said...

This looks like fun. I don't know how to knit either. :( But the rest of it I could do.

Sandra said...

I have always wanted to do a swap of some kind. I'm up for whatever, they all sound so fun (well, except I don't knit, but do crochet)

mommamia said...

I love the idea of a recipe or book swap. I don't crochet or knit.

Count me in!!

Erin said...

I would love to do a book swap! I have tons of books just sitting around that could use a new home.

Sarah Rose said...

I absolutely love the idea of a homemade swap... it includes all kinds of homemade "talents", and can be fairly inexpensive!

Sarah Rose said...

By the way, I noticed a lot of comments about a book swap... I use paperbackswap.com to swap books all the time, it's a GREAT way to recycle books, and get new ones that you want!

Anonymous said...

I am new here but I would agree with a recipe swap or the magazine and stationary swap sounds good.

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker