Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Trendy Tuesday - Cupcake Wrappers

My new lust. So beautiful, exquisite, and intricately designed. So elegant and unique, yet crumbled up and tossed in the blink of an eye.

I think I'm in love.

Now why weren't these around when I got married? These are the new Laser-cut Cupcake Wrappers. What a brilliant idea! These can make any old cupcake look like gold. Stick these guys on a cake tier, and you've got yourself a beautiful, danty centerpiece, and the conversation of the party. Here are some gorgeous ones I've seen...





I think I just might have to splurge and buy me a few of these sets :) or maybe this will have to be an upcoming giveaway prize! hurry up, check from the ads, come home to me soon!

10 lovely comments:

Whitney said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous! I definitely have to have me some of those ASAP! So cute!

Elizabeth Glass-Turner said...

How deliciously delectable! Those are SO COOL - NOW I have to have a tea party just so I can pull out these beauties. Thanks for the tip!!

Anonymous said...

Oh YES! A MUST have! How fun are these?! They are making their way to the tippy top of my birthday list! Thank you for sharing! Have a wonderful day! Must run...going to Hobby Lobby with the G's and the K's to pick out a frame for the penguin picture! Should be interesting...speck so! Then off to church to help Kel with painting a backdrop for VBS. G is going to the dmv to renew his dl this p.m.
Oh, and I told you...she would pick Jesse...didn't I...or did I just think that on the inside?! :D Have a terrific tuesday! Love, mom oxoxoxoxo

Tori said...

So So so so CUTE!!! Are those pricey? They would be cute for baby showers and such...

p.s. got your package last week and love it! I haven't had a chance to post pictures yet but I will be the end of today...you are so talented...Thanks for sharingyour favorite things with me!

Kelly said...

these are so cool! Where can you buy them? How much are they? Can you give some away on your Free Give away Fridays?! :D

Elizabeth said...

I have seen those and I love them. Hope you are doing well! Love checking your blog, though I don't always comment:( Thanks for your comments on ours!

N said...

Oh, I LOVE those!

Jennifer said...

Love, love, love those!! They are darling!

Meghann said...

I love those!!

Mrs Anne said...

i'm currently falling in sweet love with them. :)

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker