Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hilarities: Family Photo Fun

While we were waiting for the orchestra to play at Symphony on the Prairie this past holiday weekend, a few of us decided to check out the fun features that our camera has. We discovered that it has this thing where it takes several pictures within a few seconds, so you can do action shots. So we decided to try it out and be goofey...
Here's what we created...just scroll down quickly to make it look like we're actually moving!





Look at what a good blogger I am...putting myself on the line as this week's Hump Day Hilarities! I hope you all enjoyed your laugh at my awesome hand motions and facial expressions. Now, for the more professional entertainers...probably the one and only time in life you'll see my sis punch our Dad in the face...







2 lovely comments:

ikkinlala said...

I don't think I've ever seen a camera with that feature, but it looks like a fun one!

Kelly said...

lol, that was so funny! See what I miss when I stand in the bathroom line for 20 minutes!!! Fun stuff, Meeske, Fun stuff! :D

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker