Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hilarities: Pivot!

I took dance for about 13 years. Tap, Jazz, Ballet, Modern, Point and the dance team in high school. Pivot was a common word. We used it in many routines for recitals, competitions and performances. But the meaning for me has sense changed...

One of my favorite scenes from FRIENDS is the couch pivot. It doesn't matter how many times I watch it, Ross cracks me up with his Pivot! directions. So, for today's funny, here's an ode to the Pivot clip...



Tee Hee :) Happy Wednesday! If "Pivot!" can't get you to Friday, what can? :)

13 lovely comments:

Whitney said...

I Love that episode!! I often scream "PIVOT" when we are trying to move something! HA!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Thanks for a good laugh!

Alison Mayes said...

I LOVE Friends! Too Funny!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I love Friends! My friends and I are always quoting things from there. I have watched every episode at least a million times. I think it might be time to bust out season 1 and start all over again!

MereinSC said...

haha!!! i love it! friends is my favorite! i watched the episode last night where chandler convinces janice that he's been sent to yemen!! too funny!

N said...

LOL! That's funny! :D

Expat No. 3699 said...

That was pretty funny. I actually have not seen that episode, or I missed that part. Thanks for sharing.

Stacy said...

It is one of my favorite episodes.

Meg said...

Love Friends! I want to go find something to move just yell PIVOT!

Anonymous said...

YEAH! "PIVOT!" That just made my day! Been gone since 9 this a.m. to a plethora of things and just settled down to the computer to check in on your blog...This was a refreshing time of laughter! Thanks! Love, mom xoxoxoxoxo

Yawle Pop said...

Funny stuff, don't remember that episode, I'll be one the lookout for it. Have a good one. ~doriann

P.S. Modem is not working and of course kenny is still out of town.....but the Internet on my phone works.:p. (the modem is above the fireplace, behind the tv & I still can't reach/bend over the tv to reset it.....arms aren't long enough).

The Shillingburg's said...

You're so funny! Hope you've had a good week!

Aunt Julie said...

PIVOT! Gotta laugh!! BTW, don't forget the Great Pop'rs Giveaway! The more you comment, the better chance you have of winning--Check it out!

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker