Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Trendy Tuesday - Herban Essentials Towelettes

Flipping through my Lucky Magazine the other day, I stumbled across these Herban Essentails Towelettes, and they look amazing! Because I haven't scrounged up $15 to pay for some little towelettes, I haven't personally tried these yet, but they look AMAZING!They're made with pure essential oil, so they are naturally antibacterial and antiseptic. And they smell super yummy! Plus, they're easy to throw in your purse or bag!

I don't know about you guys, but during the summer months, I sweat just walking from the house to the car. So when you feel gross and smelly, just whip out one of these bad boys, and you will smell clean and fresh!

2 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! These things must be amazing! I agree, especially in the summer time one needs a little "refreshing" and these towelettes sound like the key. Thanks so much for keeping us up to date on the latest trends! Have a great day! It is BEAUTIFUL here today! Hope it is the same there! Love you, mom oxoxoxoxox

kelly said...

i bet these smell amazing!

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker