Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hilarities: Pugs

I love this video. Zack and I saw it the other night on America's Funniest Home Videos. We were laughing so hard. If you have a dog, you know how fun it is to get them to do this. But three is hilarious! Poor guys...I hope they get SOMETHING out of this...a showering of treats, a car ride or at least a walk.

In other hilarities, the other night I was on my way to meet a friend, and as I approached my car (with arms full of bags and books) I am about to lean forward and this HUGE cat jumps out of the driver's side window! We had left the windows down on the car, and apparently Mr. Whiskers decided the Honda was the new hang out spot. I jumped. And screamed. Books flew. The cat ran.

Have you ever been scared to death like that? I wonder who has the best story...maybe a prize is at stake... :)

6 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

R U giving a hint to the prize when you spelled out steak or was your mind on something else at the time?
Stev

Whitney said...

I'm glad you're back to post! :)

Anonymous said...

Two days ago, I was in the kitchen, emptying the dishwasher, minding my own business. I heard the "jingle" of the Elle's collar followed by her owner's footsteps skipping down the stairs. So... I ducked behind the large island and when I heard Kendall's feet hit the hard wood,...I just jumped up from my "hiding spot" ... a tee hee hee...her face is still engraved in my mind...I cannot tell you what I ate yesterday...but I remember her face...vividly! a tee hee hee. Good to talk with you today! Love you! Love, mom xoxoxoxo p.s. so...where are we going for the "steak"? Ruth's?

ikkinlala said...

It's not a great story, but in our old house I used to get scared like that quite often by bats swooping down when I was almost asleep.

At least bats eat mosquitoes.

Anonymous said...

wow that video was so funny! and my cat does that all the time when i forget to roll my windows up, i find white cat hair all over the seats yuck!

Heathahlee said...

One night after a round of storms had come through we left the emergency weather radio on "alert" to let us know if another storm was coming. My husband had turned it ALL the way up to make sure he was on the right band or whatever, and had forgotten to turn it down. In the middle of the night...in a VERY deep sleep, the alert starts going off very, VERY LOUD. I jump halfway out of bed and start screaming my head off like an ax murderer is after me. My husband had to pull me back down to the bed to calm me down before I fully woke up and realized what it was. Then we laughed until we cried. And the stupid warning wasn't even for a storm we were having! To this day I make sure he hasn't turned it on when we have bad weather. I have one on my side of the bed that I control!

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker