Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hilarities: Hippo

Be Sure to Have Your Volume Turned Up For This One!

tee hee :) i know, i know...it almost seems inappropriate for the classiness of The Pink Potpourri, but look how funny it turns out to be! These guys are a hoot!

And now it is time for another riddle. The person with the correct answer could win a prize!

Tom and his younger sister were fighting. Their mother was tired of the fighting, and decided to punish them by making them stand on the same piece of newspaper in such a way that they couldn't touch each other. How did she accomplish this?

In other news, I won a giveaway today! Since I can't enter on my own page, I enter at Bloggy Giveaways! They have a giveaway every day! I won a gift card to Inkspot Workshop!!! Go check out the stationary at Inkspot Workshop, and tell me what you think I should get!

5 lovely comments:

William, Megan and Avery said...

First of all, i LOVE pink and green right now... so my top choice for stationery is the Preppy Argyle pattern... but i also like the mums and zinnias set too!

The answer to the riddle: the mom put the piece of newspaper under a door and had a child stand on each side of the closed door.

laughed out loud at the hippo video!

Whitney said...

Congrats on winning! That is so exciting! I told my co-workers about you going on Wheel of Fortune and they were so excited for you! haha!

I hope you win more than stationary there!!!

Anonymous said...

Though I am not a fan of the "sensitive nature" of the video...I must admit, I still laugh hesterically at these cute antimated figures. A teeheehee! Puzzled by the riddle, I slipped over to post and drats! I think Megan could be a winner on the second time around! She has a sharp mind...speck so! Well, for what it is worth... I agree with her answer. :D Thanks for referring us to the other site... very interesting. :D See ya soon! Love, mom oxoxoxox

Kelly said...

oooh, megan may have the right answer to the riddle, but Andy and I guessed that she ripped the newspaper in half and they each stood on one half. Thanks for putting the links up as well! :D

Ariel said...

That video is hilarious! Thanks for posting it!

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker