Sunday, June 8, 2008

Everything Else - Gone ALL week :(

Sorry to let all of you wonderful readers down, but my internet will be taken away from me for an entire week. But no worries, I do have a few things to cheer you up and help you through this week. So until next Monday's Mayhem, please enjoy these wonderful posts :)

These first picture are of Zack and I dressed in our garb for the 80's night this week!

A

And for your viewing pleasure, here is another hilarious advertisement!



4 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the 80's garb!

Anonymous said...

Smooth!...I think I had that outfit! Look'n good! Have a great week! I had the blessing of "shopping the Goodwill stores" with Ms. G! She is an awesome lady! Love the pictures! God Bless, Love, Mom oxoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

I missed Free Friday Giveaway...but thank you for giving me a call to let me know you had a great week and all is well! Love, mom xoxoxo
P.S. You have been missed! Ahhh, the missing meeske!

Zach and Amanda said...

I just read your comment on my blog! That is so fun! My husband graduated from Multnomah Biblical Seminary in Portland, OR. His new job is seminary admissions counselor.

Loving the '80s. ha ha!

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker