Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hilarities: Book Riddle

Happy Hump Day Hilarities Winner

What book was once owned by only the wealthy, but now everyone can have it? You can't buy it in a bookstore or take it from a library.
The answer: a telephone book! Congrats to those who guessed correctly! Megan & William are the winners of the prize!!!!


(P.S. the Wheel of Fortune auditions went GREAT today!!! I got called back to the second round, and during the second round, I got called up to play a second game!!!! not everyone got to play twice :) So I should know in the next few weeks!!!)


11 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

My inital guess is the phone book. But I will ponder on this a while during my afternoon of pricing items for the garage sale on Thursday...or in our case...the drive way sale. :D

I am SOOO excited about your experience at WOF!!! I prayed for you all morning...that you would have a grand experience and lots of fun and so far it appears that God was ever faithful! Praise Him...He is THE DETAIL guy! :D

I love your blog and the Hilarities thing! Great picture...a tee hee hee! :D Have a great afternoon and it was good to hear from you. Love, mom oxoxox , clicker, sticker extrodinaire! oxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

A CHECK book! :D That must be it!!! I win! I win!...I hope! :D oh, and i hope that Wheel of Fortune was awesome today!!!

ikkinlala said...

Good luck with the Wheel of Fortune!

I'm guessing a telephone book (they're in libraries, but I've never seen a library where you could actually take one out).

Sarah Rose said...

I'm thinking check book... not that I know how to balance my own or anything! :)

I am SO excited to hear about the WOF... we used to watch it all the time at Granny and Granddad's, and WOW. Love it!

William, Megan and Avery said...

a phone book! :) is this right? i'm pretty sure it is...

William, Megan and Avery said...

yay! so... what'd i win? :)

by the way, it's also my birthday! it's always fun to win things on your birthday!

Anonymous said...

what?! your joke book is wrong. I think it was definately a check book. well, i guess i can't complain. It IS megan's birthday, so it's good that she won :D

Anonymous said...

Who woulda ever thought?

I love, love, love that pic!

So glad the Pioneer Woman hooked us up!!

Dee said...

that picture brought a chuckle to my face! LOLOL

kelly said...

cute blog...my husband was on wof, what a fun experience!!! Good luck

Jackie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog... our anniversary is actually this week! Thanks for the tip... I'm def going to look into it.

This picture is too funny! Very nice blog. Have a great day.

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker