Monday, November 2, 2009

Stone has arrived!

STONE IS HERE!!! He arrived October 22, 2009...exactly on his due date! Stone is just like his mommy...organized and punctional :) I had planned this whole pregnancy to have him with an epidural...when I arrived at the hospital, they told me that due to medical reasons, I could not have an epidural or push, so I ended up having a c-section after being 7 cm dialated and in labor with no drugs! What a great blessing it all ended up being...he had the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck TWICE.

Being a mommy has been such an incredible experience so far. Stone is almost 2 weeks old now, and he is on a eat/wake/sleep schedule every three hours, and has even slept 5 hours through the night so far! He is extremely calm, curious, and has a super strong neck. We love him so much!













39 lovely comments:

mom said...

A blessing from the Lord! You and husband are incredible parents because you work out everything calmly and lovingly. Such a joy to be a part of this welcoming process! Laughter and joy...both must haves in any situation...speck so!
Stone is such a wonderful baby and the most gorgeous and precious child ever!...next to my own...tee hee hee.
Enjoy each and every moment...as you are...they grow up so very fast. Welcome to this world mr. stone! Love mom/mops

Jennifer Owens said...

Congratulations!!!! He is precious - enjoy every moment of being a mommy. It's absolutely incredible. (o:

Kelly said...

I LOVE him! He has already grown so much since I saw him last week! You are a fabulous Mommy, from what I've heard! I love seeing you with Stone!!! Can't wait to see you guys soon! We think about you and pray for you every day! Love you!!!
-Aunt Kel :)

Alison Mayes said...

Congratuatlations! He is beautiful!

btsoi. said...

Congratulations! He's such a handsome little fellow!

Whitney said...

Oh my gracious, he is precious. Congrats time and again! I am so happy for you and Zak during this precious precious time. :)

danielle said...

yay! i am so glad you updated your blog!! stone is precious! i hope you are getting some rest!! enjoy!!

Annikke said...

He is sooooooooooo precious! Congratulations!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

He is absolutely beautiful! I am so happy for your family! Congrats...does this mean we may see more postings from you then planned? Hee, hee your missed!

Kari said...

I can't believe it's almost been 2 weeks! He sounds like he's a wonderful son already! I'm so happy for you all.

That last picture just melted my heart! =)

Roxane said...

Congratulations! He is absolutely adorable :)

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Congratulations, he's adorable! My son was born on October 22, 2008! Enjoy being a Mommy, cause there is no better feeling!

Amy said...

He is precious! Congrats!

Amy Green @ Sweet Home Amy said...

How adorable!! I'm so glad everyone is happy & healthy! Congratulations! :)

Mommy Mac said...

Congratulations!!!

I am sure you are in awe of this wonderful blessing on your life!

Enjoy every minute of it!!

.mac :)

Sara Laverty said...

my first thought when i heard you were in labor was that you wouldn't have to do an "overdue" post on your blog! right on time mr stone! he is such a doll and i can feel your love for him even just thru reading your blog!!!! you all are in my prayers!

Erin said...

Yay, he's here!!! So glad things worked out the way they were supposed to. He is a cutie!

2 Little Irish Boys said...

Oh, what a wonderful time for you guys!
So happy Stone is here--there is nothing like motherhood in the whole wide world.
I am so excited for you and he is just beautiful. You and your hubby are just beaming gorgeous!!
Yeah!!!

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Congratulations! He's adorable. He doesn't have that squashy newborn face at all. Just all cute and perfect and round. :)

Meg said...

Congratulations! He is adorable!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! He is just precious.

Brittanie said...

Congratulations!He is so cute. :)

Meagan said...

He is so beautiful!!!!!!

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

oh yay!! He is sooo cute and sounds like a very easy baby so far!! Glad everything worked out well!
Take Care!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I am so happy for you!!!!!!
Congratulations...and he is GORGEOUS!
I am glad to see you are looking great, and happy!!!
God bless!

Mama B said...

Congrats! He is amazing!

Tori said...

He is adorable, congrats!!

Casey said...

Congrats! So happy for you! :)

Sweet Simplicity said...

Congratulations! He is perfect! so cute!

Yawle Pop said...

He's precious! Congrats to you both.
~Doriann

Unknown said...

What a wonderful post! Congratulations on your bundle of joy! You make me want another one...well, except for your story about labor. I could live without that again1

Caroline said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! HOW EXCITING!! WELCOME BABY STONE!!

Kelley said...

what a wonderful blessing! Congrats to your handsome new man! You all make such a beautiful family!

melanie said...

precious precious precious

Susan said...

Congratulations! He's just darling!!

G. said...

Congratulations! He is adorable and I bet you are a wonderful mommy! God Bless.

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

HOW WONDERFUL! Congratulations. I'm so glad I checked your blog to see how you were doing. He's simply handsome. I can relate to the c section... Dear Bebe arrived the same way! :0)

When you get time, could you email me your address? I wanted to send you something another Mommy blogger sent to me... you know, to pass it on. Jasdanser(at)verizon(dot)net

Claremont First Ward said...

Congratulations! So glad he arrived healthy, and hope you are recovering well!

Unknown said...

How could you not love him : ) He is perfect in every way! So glad everything went well and he was ok despite the cord!

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker