Monday, October 19, 2009

39 weeks and 4 days...



For the enquiring minds, Baby Stone has still not arrived. Only 3 more days until my DUE DATE!!! I was hoping Stone would want to join us ASAP but apparently the cool fall days and frost-bitten evenings make him want to jump into my rib cage and stay as warm as possible :)

My husband took me on a wonderful date night this weekend, which is exactly what a 9 month pregnant woman needs. He took me to a local pottery painting place and we each decorated a HUGE coffee mug (like the ones in the coffee shop on Friends!) and then out to dinner to settle my chinese food cravings!

Hopefully the next time I post, you will be able to meet precious Stone...I had better not be labeling my next post "41 weeks and counting..." :)

23 lovely comments:

Luke Charles Hinton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendall said...

i love this picture! i think it's my most fav of all your belly shots! I can't wait to meet Mr. Stone and the excitement heightens the closer we get!!

Meg said...

you are beautiful! I can't wait to see pictures of baby Stone!

Abby said...

I can't wait to see baby stone!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

You can not be 9 months pregnant and look that cute!!!!
I cant believe you are nine months-How exciting!!!
And you look AMAZING!!!

mom said...

Oh my goodness, how very precious you look... and ARE! Enjoy each and everyday that you hold this tender child in your belly...he will be here soon enough and with all of the joys of holding and snuggling him in your arms and holding him up to your chest...then you will miss his tumbling around in your womb. Ah... the grass is always greener or so it seems...speck so. I prayed this a.m. that you and your husband would relish these last few days of the two of you... the quietness and stillness of preparation...get rest...store away for the winter months...speck so. Well, your m&p are ready and waiting to serve...but until then...you continue to "wear" your pregnancy well. If you have not done so...hop onto fb and check out Ms. Cross' site of pics of new grand babe...fabulous...they will make you smile! Have a grand day! Love mom/mops...toodles for now! :D

Kelley said...

you are just so cute! I pray that you can get some rest before that sweet baby is born, and that everything goes smoothly when he does!

Jennifer Owens said...

I know you're anxious for his arrival!! Hoping he comes soon - I know that carrying around a baby is such hard work. Looking forward to seeing little Stone when he arrives!!!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

So exciting! just a few more days!!! Still crossing my fingers you get internet at home! I can't wait to see your little man.

Sara Fleming said...

you just look so adorable! you are all baby :) can't wait to "meet" the little one!!! praying for you and for a safe delivery and a healthy baby boy!

NWRS said...

Good luck! The waiting game is never fun, but they are definitely worth it! You sure make a cute pregnant lady!

Sweet Simplicity said...

You look fantastic! I hope little Stone decides to come soon! Keep us updated!

Elizabeth said...

You're looking great! Can't wait to meet Mr. Stone in pictures soon:)

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

You are beautiful. Can't wait to see his sweet pictures. Take care.

2 Little Irish Boys said...

WOW! You are glowing and beautiful. I cannot believe that little lad hasn't arrived yet. Can't wait to see his picture!
Funny story, I had a Thai Food craving that I fulfulled on Dec. 28--Dec. 29 Cash came!!
He came 7 days early and so did Cillian--that little boy is gonna rock your world.......just wait!!

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Dear friend,

On behalf of Lighthouse Prayer Line, I invite you to visit www.LighthousePrayerLine.org .

The main purpose of this site is to generate interdenominational prayer on behalf of all prayer requests. There are no forms to fill-out, or membership dues (fees), or personal information requested. Our simple plea is that you may say a prayer on behalf of those listed on our main page each week (posted on Mondays). That's it!

Join the Fun! We have much to offer even if you're not willing to intercede in prayer.

We offer:

- Free Supplemental Bible Studies
- Daily Devotionals & Scripture Readings
- Spotlight Sites, Blogs, Games, Poetry & Jokes
- Prison Ministry Updates, Mission Updates & Praise Reports
- Tons of Freebies
- Suitable for All Ages
- FREE Gift just for Visiting!

You'll always have easy access to a prayer team. Send prayer requests and/or praise reports to this email address anytime. There are even user-friendly links at the site for you to submit you and your friends' prayer requests.

And one more thing …your email address (only) was shared with us as someone who may have a serving heart (prayer warrior). This is a one time mailing; you will not hear back from unless it is your desire.

Remember, whether you decide to pray for the least of these, that is confidentially between just you and the Lord. I hope to hear from you soon!

Be blessed and be a blessing.

In Jesus Christ,

Lighthouse Prayer Line
105 Quincy Drive
Greer, SC 29650
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

"I have shown you in every way, by laboring like this, that you must support the weak. And remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He said, 'It is more blessed to give than to receive" (Acts 20:35 - NKJV).

**Be sure to turn your volume up and enjoy some of today's top Christian songs at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

girl, you look amazing! i hope you get to meet him soon, so exciting!! and that date sounded wonderful and so much fun=)!

Susan said...

Hope your little guy makes his appearance soon! You look fantastic - and I'm sure will look even better with Baby Stone in your arms. Good luck!

Claremont First Ward said...

I can't wait. You really are lovely!

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Today's the day! I'm so excited for you! You've got the cutest belly. I was big as a house when it came time to deliver.

Abby♥ said...

I just saw pictures of baby stone! he is PRECIOUS! I saw them on your sister Kendall's blog. Congratulations! what a cutie!

Mama B said...

Congrats! He is adorable!!!

tiarastantrums said...

you are so tiny!! and so cute!

Congrats on you new little man!

Take it (really) easy now - you don't want scar tissue!

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker