Thursday, July 16, 2009

4 Years of Wedded Bliss!

Today Husband and I are celebrating our 4 Year Anniversary! I feels like just yesterday we were getting married :)


On July 15, 2004 Hubby proposed to me! He rented our own private canal boat, had a steak dinner served on the boat, we rode the canal through the city during sunset, and got out and danced under the stars where he got on one knee and asked me to marry him :) And we got the whole thing on video!




Here's our wedding video, and some pictures from our special day!








My wonderful bridesmaids! Husband's sister, my two sisters, my roommate and my great friend who I went to school with from kindergarten all the way through college!



Cutting the wedding cake!

Getting ready for the garter toss!




Our wonderful honeymoon in Montego Bay, Jamaica at the Sandals Resort!


And now here we are together, 4 years later, loving each other even more than the day before :)

26 lovely comments:

Kati said...

Congratulations to you guys! May you have many more!!

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary!

Roxane said...

Congrats. I cant lie, your wedding video made my eyes tear up!

Mommy Mac said...

Being married is just the best. I love lying down at night with my best pal. It's definitely a gift from God and I am so grateful to have it as I know you are too!

Congratulations! Now get ready to add Stone to the mix...that's when the fun really starts!!

.mac :)

Legally Pink and Green said...

CONGRATS!!!

Please head to my blog & enter my giveaway if you have a chance! :)

Erin said...

Congratulations!

danielle said...

congrats!

mom said...

Happy Anniversary! I LOVE your video!!! YOu had a most marvelous wedding ceremony and your hubby's prayer as you both kelt before the Lord was incredible! My most favorite part of the video...everything! Most, most favs come from your dance together and you leaving the church. But this mom ALWAYS crys at the end... I still think you look like you are 3 yrs. old playing dress up as you wave good bye. sniff sniff.
I must say, looking at your "girlish figure" of 4 years ago...you STILL look the SAME with the exception of a side view that now reveals a "little pumpkin"...a tee hee hee.
Finally, I love the last picture...but why are you wearing MY coat? You look awesome in it I must say! Cannot wait to see you both this weekend. We are all anxious to hear about the Phillipines! Take CAre, God Bless and Happy Happy Anniversary! Love, mom oxoxoxoxoxo

Kari said...

Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it's been 4 years!

I loved your video! What a beautiful wedding!!

Jennifer Owens said...

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy celebrating another year of marriage together!

Loved the pictures - what a gorgeous wedding!

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary. Your video is awesome. 4 years ago today my husband and I were also getting married. And I totally agree with you, it seems just like yesterday! I hope you 2 have a wonderful day.

[visiting from angie @ 7 clown circus]

Sweet Simplicity said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys are so cute together!

tiarastantrums said...

happy anniversary girlie!

tiaras

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Claremont First Ward said...

Happy Anniversary!

I honeymooned at a Sandal's too!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Time sure does fly when you're having fun. Check out my giveaway...it's pink TOILE.

Meagan said...

Happy Anniversary! Doesn't it feel like it goes by too darn fast?! I hope you guys have a wonderful anniversary! The pictures are beautiful!

Kendall said...

yeah! Congrats on 4 years of wedding bliss! enjoy your celebration, the last one as just the two of you! love you guys!

Ashley said...

Congratulations! You two are beautiful together!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations on four years! Many more wonderful memories ahead as the Lord blesses your marriage!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Precious! Loved your video. CONGRATULATIONS! Nice to see happy marriages.

Together We Save said...

Congrats!! My 20th was the July 1st.

FineNaturalHairandFaith said...

You're so cute. You sound just like you got married yesterday. It's nice to see happy marriages. You and your husband make a nice couple. What are you two like 15? :-)

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I still remember having such a great time at your wedding, and dancing all night! You looked beautiful, and still do! I hope you have a great celebration of your special day! I wish we could be there with you guys this weekend, but have fun!

Kelley said...

ahh happy anniversary! You video was beautiful! I hope you have a great time celebrating!

Shannon said...

I hope you had a great anniversary! Loved the wedding pictures!

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker