Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pregnancy Count: 20 weeks!

Today I have reached the 20 week mark! Half way there :) This afternoon I have an ultrasound, so I'm really looking foward to seeing Lil' Pumpkin and his progress. Of course we already cheated and found out his sex at 17 weeks, so this appointment isn't quite as exciting. But don't worry, I STILL am bringing a VHS tape to record his every move!



I thought it might be fun at this halfway mark to post my progression pictures all together over the first 20 weeks...
11 Weeks
13 Weeks

15 Weeks

17 Weeks

20 Weeks

Holy Cow, I couldn't believe that 20 weeks is a cantelope! According to thebump.com, at 20 weeks the baby is measuring 6.5 inches and 10 oz. Last night I was laying on the couch and Lil' P was hoppin' and boppin' around...I could see my stomach poking out in random locations! I was watching So You Think You Can Dance at the time, so he must be a dancer...who will also be a professional basketball player for the NBA :)

27 lovely comments:

Pleasant Living said...

I love that you posted your progression shots. And, I love that you are taking a picture with the fruit. What a cute idea!

Pink Pearls & Muddy Sneakers said...

This is so exciting! I love that you're posting with pictures of the baby-sized fruit :)

Roxane said...

I just love when mommies to be take weekly pictures! You are glowing, I can only wish that pregnancy will look that good on me one day LOL
ps. So You Think You Can Dance is one of my favorite shows!

Christie said...

I love the picture composition with the fruit and then the weeks written on the chalkboard... someday I hope to "steal" the fruit-in-the-pic idea because I think it's a lot of fun!

Barely Domestic Mama said...

You're adorable! I wish I had been that cute when I was preggo. I had a HUGE belly, not cute.

Thanks for reminding me I need to get caught up with So You Think You Can Dance!

tiarastantrums said...

look how gorgeous your little tummy is! So exciting- I always cry at my 1st ultrasounds!

LyndsAU said...

cute pics :) we aren't far apart at all :) that baby is a growin' :)

Abby♥ said...

aww I'm so excited for you!

online dating said...

thanks for share with us.great picture to explain what are you talking about. I'll wait you on my blog also.thanks

Sweet Simplicity said...

You are so cute! I love where you have chosen to take the pictures!

Megan said...

You have grown so much since your last picture..such a cute baby bump! I will definitely be doing this when i'm preggo!

Jennifer Owens said...

Wow, halfway there already! How exciting! (o: Your little baby bump looks great as do you! Feeling the baby move is my favorite part of pregnancy - enjoy every minute of that!

Mommy Mac said...

I loved doing this with my pregnancies! The images you will be taking in the next 20 weeks will blow you away! Watch for the 4 month to the 7 month...WOW!!

These are the best for your little guy to see when he gets older. Eli, my oldest, laughs uncontrollably when he sees himself in mama's belly!

.mac :)

Annikke said...

How cute you look! It is so exciting when they start moving around!

Heathahlee said...

You are such a cute pregnant momma! I hope you are feeling well and the rest of the pregnancy is smooth sailing! Thanks for keeping us posted. I'm loving the "bump" pictures. : )

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

I love these photos! You are ADORABLE! Can't believe you are 1/2 way!

Tori said...

I absolutely love this! I wish I would've done something similar...maybe next time!

20 weeks is half way...you'll be holding your little guy before you know it!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

oh you look adorable!!! i love the pics and fruits and all=)

Sara Fleming said...

SO cute!!!! you look fantastic Allie :)

2 Little Irish Boys said...

How exciting! I cannot believe that it is already 20 weeks. It is really gonna fly now--from here on out you will really look and feel pregnant.
Oh, check out Cillian eating his first cake--it is the post after the detail post!!

Sara Laverty said...

wow! allison you are looking great! i love your hair long in this most recent picture! :) i can't believe how much lil pumpkin is growing! you are doing such a great job taking good care of him and encouraging him to fulfill his destiny of winning so you think you can dance! :)

Unknown said...

What great memories you will have with the progression shots!!

Blessings!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I enjoyed reading your blog today. I am excited for you.
I am still finding my way around blogland....
I always love making new friends..

I am posting about Disney so hope you will stop by.
Each comment enters you for the June giveaway.

Unknown said...

You look great (and barely pregnant!). Best wishes on the next 20!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Great photos of the growth! Can't believe Lil P is the size of a cantelope already. So happy for you!

Kari said...

Aw yay! I'm so glad you can feel your little one moving around now...that was so much fun for me!! It's the greatest feeling. You look great!

Chelsea said...

I wish that when I get pregnant, I would still look this good. :) I know your excitement made you take a lot of pictures. Carrying a baby is such a wonderful time for a family, and it deserves good documentation. Thanks for your story!

Chelsea Leis

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker