Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday Mayhem: Exhausted

What a fabulous weekend...we took our college students to Houseboat Camp where we tie up a few houseboats together, bring plenty of boats, tubes, skis and food and "camp out" for the weekend!

We had a blast...I got tons of sun, ate too many s'mores, did not step foot in the river AT ALL, and enjoyed the fellowship so very much with these wonderful people.

But I am now feeling the consequences of a weekend of fun...I am EXHAUSTED.

I'm so tired my body feels like I'm sick. You know that feeling? It takes everything you have just to function normal. Luckily my boss is out of town today, so it should be pretty slow in the office.

So that is why my blog is short, sweet, and to the point today. Sorry...no pictures :( But I will mostly be spending my day coming by and visiting YOUR blog! I'm looking forward to lots of wonderful reads to keep my eyes open for the next....8 hours and 20 minutes...

10 lovely comments:

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

sounds like you all had a great time! hopefully you did not get sunburned!

blessings,
katie

Jennifer Owens said...

HOpe you get some rest after a fun weekend! And Smores - sounds yummy! (o:

mom said...

So, is the sentence..."I did not step foot in the river AT ALL"...code for your mom?! :D I am sooooo glad you had a great time! Sounds like you all had a great time of food and fellowship! Love, mom oxoxox

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Sounds like a wonderful time was had by all! Wish I could have been there....house boats ...wow! Hope you get rested soon!

Erin said...

I wouldn't have stepped in the river either...yucky! But I do love to float and canoe down the river! Glad you had a fun weekend!

Heathahlee said...

Yes, I know that so-tired-I-feel-sick feeling. I don't get it often but when I do, man, I feel so awful. But it's usually worth it! : ) Glad you had fun!

tiarastantrums said...

we want to do the houseboat thing soon - once our kids are bigger

Kelley said...

glad you had such a fun weekend! get some rest! maybe even prop your feet up and have your hubby give them a good rub! haha

Lilly Fisher said...

Great blog I enjoyed reaading

Lilly Fisher said...

I enjoyed reading your posst

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker