Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday Mayhem - Back to Busyness

My mini vaca has sadly come to an end. Sometimes when I go on a vacation, I reach a point where I'm ready to come home...back to my bed, my regular daily grind, and my responsibilities. Not so much on this trip. Husband had to pull me from my kung-fu grip to get me on the airplane :(


We had such a fabulous time! Here are a few pictures from our weekend and the beautiful wedding. We were able to see several friends we haven't seen since we moved 3 years ago. It was like we never left. We had a relaxing time of fellowship, celebration, food, sun and dancing!
Husband was one of the two Best Men at the wedding. The groom, other best man and he were all pledge brothers in college as well as roommates throughout those years. Best friends!
He should seriously be a model for GQ, don't you think? :)
It was a beautiful outdoor wedding on a golf course overlooking the lake. Although it was a 5 pm wedding on a 93 degree day with no breeze. All I can say is I'm glad I wasn't wearing one of those tuxes...
The reception was in the country club. It was a beautiful sit down dinner with a huge chocolate fountain bar!
Here is Husband, the Groom and the other Best Man. They all pledged their fraternity together in college, and became roommates for the next 3 years!

12 lovely comments:

mom said...

Beautiful wedding and gorgeous colors! Good to see the 3 musketeers together again! Ha! The fun up-colars...reminestent of 4 years ago at your rehearsal! So, where were their sunglasses?! Well, congrats to Lee and his new bride. I'm sure it was a weekend they will always treasure with so many good friends and family present. Welcome back! Love, mom xoxoxoxoxo

Jennifer Owens said...

What a gorgeous wedding!!! I loved the colors. ANd glad you had a little getaway! THose are always fun. (o:

Sweet Simplicity said...

I love catching up with old friends! It looks like you all had a great time!

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous wedding!!! Love the pics!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

great pics, gorgeous wedding, it sounded like so much fun!!

Mrs Anne said...

LOVE the colors!

you all look fabulous!

xoxo

Unknown said...

Glad you had a great time!

Meagan said...

The wedding is very beautiful! You look gorgeous! I wanna see that bump!

Mommy Mac said...

Beautiful color palette! Enjoy these little vacations together as they will soon be totally different. Your little guy will be with you or you will be leaving your little guy with grandparents and then leaving...either way, they will never be the same as they are now with just the 2 of you...ENJOY them!!!

.mac :)

2 Little Irish Boys said...

What a great trip! Getaways are always fun!!

Roxane said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Aren't weddings awesome?!

Kelley said...

oh how nice to get away...even if it was only for a little bit!

I also wanted to let you know your winning prize is FINALLY in the mail...can you tell that going to the post office is not my most favorite thing?

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker