Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Trendy Tuesdays - Headbands


InStyle has an article about Blair Waldorf's new headband fashion, which I think is super cute! I've always been a fan of headbands. When I was little my mom got me several BIG bow headbands! Anyways, here are a few that Blair Waldorf has worn. And if you like to spend $50-150 on a headband, you can click on the InStyle link for the prices and locations....

OR...you can check out these super-cute look alikes I found at target.com!

Floral Headband $7.99

Satin Headband $8.49

Metal Headband $15.29

11 lovely comments:

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

LOL I love how talk of Blair like she's not a tv character! I love Gossip Girl! I have a few awesome headband like those! I love headbands!

Kelly said...

I could only see a couple of pictures, but I'm not a huge fan of tight headbands. They hurt my head! :/
Also, I didn't get a chance to comment yesterday, but your new diaper bag is AWESOME!!!! So cute, and so perfect for a trendy casual mom like yourself! Lil Punk will LOVE it! And, only 2 more days till we know what color to accessorize with! :D

Caroline said...

OHH I LOVE THEM!!! The flower and teh big bow are really cute!

2 Little Irish Boys said...

I like the headbands-wish I could wear them. They hurt me right behind my ears and it is hard to wear sunglasses!!!

Jamie @ Bungalow Bee said...

I love headbands. Although I don't know who Blair is...probably a Gossip Girl or something? :)

Christie said...

I really like headbands, but rarely think to wear one. This is great inspiration to get myself a few- even if it's just the "pretty ribbon used as a headband" kind!

Kati said...

They are sooo cute! I really should give that idea a try.. I just never remember when I am in a store.. because I never go anywhere without the kids!

Jennifer Owens said...

I absolutely love the new trend, but I hate how headbands pinch my head!! I guess it's true what they say - beauty is pain. I might have to get a couple of these - they're super fun!

sassy stephanie said...

Tarjay has a super cute one with feathers too. I always look so stupid in them though!

Kelley said...

well I love the headband look, but I have huge ears...so I look pretty stupid!

tiarastantrums said...

I adore headbands too - but hey always hurt my head?? Plus, whenever I put on sunglasses - they get moved - any suggestions??

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker