Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Mayhem - Mothers Day

Husband surprised this Mommy-to-Be with a wonderful Mother's Day gift! I had no idea he was going to get me anything. He did get some help from one of our church ladies as to where to find such a present, and her guidance was right on target :)




Husband went to the baby store, Rabbit in the Moon and got me my....


DIAPER BAG!!! This particular item is one that I have steered clear of in the shopping area, as the few I've seen I did not like. I had no idea what I wanted, or what I should get. Thank goodness, because I LOVE this one! Its super cute, gender neutral and the perfect size!

Husband also got another cute gift...a "p" silver magnet to hang our child's work on the fridge (or pictures or whatever) and also a "baby" key chain to put on my keys or on the diaper bag!


What a sweet and loving husband. He's the best. And of course I also recieved the pumpkin stamp from my sister (you can read about it in Friday's Post) as well as a Willow Tree figurine of a mommy-to-be from my parents! We have another Willow Tree figurine of a husband and wife we recieved for our wedding, so it is becoming a perfect set!

23 lovely comments:

Christie said...

What a great hubby! The diaper bag is awesome and the small, more personal things are so sweet. It sounds like you had a great first Mother's Day.

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

Awww how sweet & thoughtful! LOL, by the time you have this baby there will be nothing left to get you LOL! Have fun!

mom said...

Ohhh! What a beautiful bag! What a wonderful husband!! I love the pattern of the bag...does not look like a diaper bag at all! He did a great job! Happy 1st mother's day! Look forward to seeing you Wednesday! Have a great day! Love, mom oxoxoxo

Angie Yeats said...

What a wonderful 1st Mother's Day!!! What a hubby!!! Cute...cute....and cute!!!

Megan said...

Very thoughtful, hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!! :-)

Sweet Simplicity said...

I love that diaper bag! Its SOOO cute! What a great husband.

Ashley said...

What a cute bag! I love it!

Jamie @ Bungalow Bee said...

Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day! :)

Jennifer Owens said...

What a thoughtful gift from your hubby! He did good! (o: I love that diaper bag - I got the same willow tree figurine you did too from my hubby. Glad you had a great Mother's day!

Mrs Anne said...

oh how sweet and exciting!

:)

little thoughtful gifts like that mean so much, huh?

so excited for you!

Meagan said...

What a sweet hubby and a great suprise! Happy Mothers day!

Brandi said...

Happy Mother's Day! That diaper bag is very chic and cute! I love the color and the pattern - great job Hubby!! :)

Elizabeth said...

Cute bag!! Glad you had a fun 1st Mother's Day:)

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Great bag!!!
Happy 1st mom's day-and I love Willow tree-so sweet...

Claremont First Ward said...

I absolutely LOVE it!

Happy Mother's Day to one of my favorite Moms to be!

Pleasant Living said...

What a very sweet daddy-to-be!

2 Little Irish Boys said...

Yeah!! I knew you were gonna get some great mommy-to-be stuff!! How sweet and how exciting for you to get gifts.
I told my mother I was pregnant with Cash --4 years ago on Mother's Day!!!

Heathahlee said...

What a sweet Mother's Day for you! I LOVE that diaper bag!

Tracie Carlton said...

Your husband is great as giving gifts... and that diaper bag is adorable!!

Roxane said...

How nice that your hubby was so thoughtful! I like the diaper bag, i'm a bit green fan :)

Kelley said...

what a fun mommy-to-be gift! I love that bag! I hope you had a great mother's day!

tiarastantrums said...

SO SWEET!!
I'm so glad you go something!!!!!!
My husband told me I wasn't a mother when I was pregnant the first time on MOther's Day (so did his mom for that matter -totally ticked that day)

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

LOVE this bag! What a sweet husband...so nice!

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker