Thank you again to Thirty-one Eighteen Handmade Designs for donating this wonderful giveaway!
I am so excited to share with you this brand new business called Thirty-one Eighteen Handmade Designs! It is based off of Proverbs 31:18 says "She perceives her merchandise is good, and her lamp does not go out by night."
Here's some info: "Our merchandise is good and it keeps us quite busy, so my lamp does hardly go out at night! I sew items that are lovely and practical, items that actually work for real people (because that's who we are). Right now, we are focusing on bags (including totes and zipper pouch sets) and items for baby (bibs, burp cloths, appliqued onesies, diaper envelopes and softies). Visit the online store at thirtyoneeighteen.com for our current inventory of items and visit our blog at blog.thirtyoneeighteen.com for more information about Thirty-one Eighteen, including some of my current projects.
Do you know anyone having a baby? Or do you have one of your own? I highly recommend you check out their website! Make sure you have a credit card handy...you'll definitely need it!
This gift package is called "For the Mom and for the Baby." This set features gorgeous blues, greens and tans on a creamy background. The set includes a wristlet and coordinating coin pouch, both with zipper closures and fully lined. The bib, burp cloth and softy all feature matching fabric, coordinating with the zipper pouches, and have a soft, vanilla terrycloth on the reverse side.
- 1) (Required) Go check out Thirty-one Eighteen's website and leave me a comment telling me your most favorite item.
- 2) For an extra entry, become a follower of The Pink Potpourri! Or let me know if you already are one of my friendly, faithful followers :)
- 3) For an extra entry, post about my giveaway on your blog and link back to The Pink Potpourri!
- 4) For an extra entry, become a follower of Thirty-one Eighteen's blog!
- 5) For an extra entry, leave me a comment if you make a purchase, and let me know what you bought!
- 6) All entries will be accepted until TUESDAY at 9 am (you get an extra day to enter due to Memorial Day!)