Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thoughtful Thursdays: Easter Imposters!

Easter is on its way this weekend! Beware of the Easter Bunny Imposters!


























I am really looking forward to this special weekend. My family and I will not be celebrating the Easter Bunny, or the fact that we get presents, a new dress or TONS of un-needed chocolate. We will be celebrating the Victory of our Lord Jesus Christ and his Resurrection as the only One and True Living God!
However you plan to celebrate, may your Easter weekend be a wonderful time of fun and fellowship with your family and friends and a special time of celebration and memories!

14 lovely comments:

Kati said...

That is sooooo cute! I cannot wait to go shopping for Easter. I am sooo behind!

Meg said...

I had to take a second look on some of those!

Pleasant Living said...

Amen and amen! I'm glad that you recognize the incorrect consumerism that this holiday has become! Those pics are great!

Caroline said...

awwww! I love the pictures, and the last paragraph is so true! HAPPY EASTER! CHRIST IS RISEN!

Megan said...

Very cute. Have a wonderful Easter!!

Heathahlee said...

Those pictures are so cute! And I'm so glad you made a point of telling the REAL reason we celebrate Easter!

Roxane said...

Ok that needed a cuteness warning! lol when I was a wee little canuck (2-5) I had a bunny JUST like the gray and white one. He was the coolest...

Rachel said...

tooo cute! Happy Easter.

Michele said...

Toooooo cute!

Hugz,
Michele

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

May you have a happy and blessed Easter! We too, will not be celebrating the Easter bunny. Your photos however, were sooooo smoochy smoochy cute!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

AMEN!
I love all those pictures-so cute, when my boys wake up tomorrow, I am showing them the pictures!

Liz Harrell said...

Too cute! Have a great Easter weekend!
Hugs,
Liz

Unknown said...

Your pictures are adorable. Happy Easter.

Angi said...

The photos are so cute! And Amen to the celebration - He is Risen!

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker