Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Mayhem - Lil' Pumpkin's Growing Stash & Baby Carnation Status

The highlight of my pregnancy so far has been the showering of gifts for Lil' Pumpkin. Although all these things are for our baby, I am greedily enjoying these presents for myself! But I'm sure Lil' P will appreciate them just as much :)


I headed to The Resort this weekend to attend a friend's wedding and spend some time with the fam. While I was there, I received so many fun things! (PS...pay NO attention to the make-up-less preggo woman...focus on the cute baby gifts!)



The G's (my grandparents) got me several summer maternity tops in pink, peach and blue!




Mom and Dad gifted us some fun and super cute baby items! I've already cracked open the book, learning what to expect and what to purchase! They also got Lil' Pumpkin its very first book! And of course, every child needs a RUBBER DUCKIE! (rubber duckie, you're the one. You make bathtime so much fun!)

Based on this next photo, you might think I've lost all self control in eating healthy, but there's a reason for 4 boxes of cookies. I LOVE Archway Molasses cookies! And last time I was at home, my parents discovered that Archway has discontinued making them :( But apparently my super shopper parents were able to find the 4 last boxes known to man :)

LOOK how cute this reindeer fleece is! OH my goodness. Our baby is going to be the CUTEST thing ever! Look at the little reindeer heads on the feet!

After all the gift opening, we headed out back for the first fishing of the season. We were very sucessful in catching many "baby fish" and getting the bass to come around, but unsuccessful in catching the bass :( but at least we know they're here and hungry this season!

All cleaned up and ready to go to the wedding! It was a wonderful ceremony at a beautiful church!

And finally, to make up for all of my NO make up photos, here's another one of my super cute maternity dresses my parents got me! I wore it to church on Sunday and got SO many compliments! Its good to feel beautiful when you're not feeling so thin anymore :)

BABY CARNATION UPDATE!!! Well, the weekend provided some activity of the flowers. It is harder to see on these pictures than in person, but it appears we've got some wiltage going on here. 2 blue and 1 pink have turned toward the wiltage side. And below that, you'll see that 2 pink and 1 blue are standing strong!

19 lovely comments:

Lindsey said...

Awww how fun! Great pics!!!

Jennifer Owens said...

How much fun! Getting stuff for the baby and beginning the planning is so exciting! I'm so happy for you and all the fun surrounding your lil pumpkin! (o:

PS - That dress is STUNNING on you!

Megan said...

What fun stuff! I was JUST going to ask about the flower update!! :0)

Sweet Simplicity said...

Cute baby stuff!! I love the carnation update!

Pleasant Living said...

Your parents seem so wonderful! Glad you had a great weekend :)

Kelly said...

what fun baby gifts! I am a bit jealous that you are now receiving 9 months worth of "birthday and christmas" presents :/ atehehehe. I have to admit, though, that I too want to buy LOTS of stuff for the little one, but am reigning some self control until we know if I should be buying pink or blue! Your flower dress is SO pretty, no wonder you got so many compliments! It was great seeing you, I had such a good time!

Meg said...

I've never tried Archway cookies but I just cut out a coupon for some! Now I'm excited to go get some.

You look amazing in your pictures! The lil pumpkin is going to have so much stuff!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

It is so nice to see you being showered upon and receiving such fun baby gifts...I just did this last summer and know how great it is! Can't wait to see and hear more about Lil Pumpkin! It is almost time now for my Dear Bebe to be waking up...gotta run!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

you look so cute!! and such sweet gifts! yay for the carnation update=)

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I love all the pictures-You are the cutest pregnant lady yet!!!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

Got some great shots and I LOVE the reindeer coat!!!!

Michele said...

You look absolutely adorable with or without make-up. And I love that little reindeer suit...too cute!

Hugz,
Michele

Shara said...

You look so cute!! And you will LOVE the Bebe Au Lait nursing cover; I have one and use it all the time.

Erin said...

Cute dresses!

Catherine Holman said...

How exciting and you look wonderful!
Hugs,
Cathie

Anonymous said...

CUTE dresses!!!

Unknown said...

Love the baby gifts! And I can't wait to see the result of the carnations.

Have a great week!

Shannon said...

Your dress is so cute! You got some great things! :)

tiarastantrums said...

TOO MUCH fun!
That little dear jumper - too adorable!

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker