Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Trendy Tuesday: spring dresses

I haven't been to the mall in ages. But Hubby and I ended up there this weekend to run a few errands, and I saw these dresses in every store!!! I absolutely L-O-V-E them.

I must say...I'm not a huge fan of the super low cut, spaghetti strap tops, but that's nothing a cute little sweater can't cover up!


I love how these dresses drape to the floor. I actually saw a girl at church on sunday wearing one of these, and it just flowed with her as she walked along. Ohhhh....I think I could buy like 10 of these things!!! Here are my favorites I scoped out...

Old Navy Jersey Maxi Dress $34.50




Old Navy Jersey Maxi Dress - Red $29.50


Target Surplus Dress - Sea Breeze $24.99

Charlotte Russe Crochet Maxi Dress - Brown $29.99

Charlotte Russe Tribal Floral Dress $28.99

Forever 21 Akela Strapless Maxi $22.80

16 lovely comments:

Ink Obsession Designs said...

I love dresses like these, but I am so short so I never feel like I can wear them. :)

These are all so adorable!!

Meg said...

I was just about to say what the person above me said.

I think only tall people can wear those dresses.

Megan said...

I love the Target one! But I cannot wear them either-- They aren't made for 5"0 girls!!

Anonymous said...

I just saw these on an Old Navy commercial last night. I have never tried one on but they look SO comfy!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

Its so lovely to see long is back in LOL!

Mrs. Dahl said...

I LOVE those dresses!! And you don't have to be too tall to wear them, my sister is 5'4" & she's actually wearing a pretty fancy one to prom! I want one myself... :)

Kelly said...

oooh! these are SO cute! I, too, will be buying these for the summer, especially since they'll be so flowy and breezy! I think Old Navy has them on sale this week for either $20 or $25!

Jennifer said...

I love this new style! But I also don't like low-cut shirts/dresses, even though I don't have much cleavage! And, I am short, but I might try one on and see how it looks!

Elizabeth said...

You would look super cute in those!! My hips are to big, not to mention the growing belly for those... but they are adorable:)

Anonymous said...

Reminds this o'l mom of the 70's! Speck so! :D Love mom oxoxoxoxox

Claremont First Ward said...

THey are VERY cute!

Sara Fleming said...

i bought one of these from Old Navy the other day and i love it!!! can't wait to wear it when my hubby comes home for 2 weeks in July :) and even thought i'm only 5'3, i can still wear it!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I got a great one from Target about a month ago. I can't wait for it to warm up so I can wear it.

LyndsAU said...

being pregnant,maxi dresses are perfect for me :) ALL SUMMER :)

Anonymous said...

Those are pretty gorgeous dresses!! Maxi dresses are my favorite and best for summer days!!

Madalyn said...

Wow.!! All of these spring dresses are truly awesome and trendy. I too got a beautiful one from Target.

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker