Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Trendy Tuesday: Polka Dots

Polka Dots are everywhere for the Spring! I think they are so cute and girlie, and I am thrilled to see them bursting out all over the place! Here are some of my favorite finds...


Polka-Dot Dessert Plates Set of 6
$29.99
http://www.target.com/


Betsey Johnson Polka Dot Trench
$138.00




Jessica Simpson "Polka Dot" Double Handle Tote
$62.00

http://www.macys.com/




Polka-Dot Boy-Short Bikinis

$17.50

http://www.oldnavy.com/



Hollywood Ending wedges by BC Footwear

$50

www.nordstroms.com

17 lovely comments:

Ink Obsession Designs said...

I love those plates!

Meg said...

I love the purse and shoes! Damn, I need a job.

Amy said...

I really love those plates :)
The swimsuit is so cute, too!

Kelley said...

i love love love polka dots! they are seriously my favorite!

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of the polka dot. They get me excited for spring/summer.

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

I love the Jessica Simpson bag! I have always been a polka dot fan!

Jennifer Owens said...

I love love love polka dots - especially on shoes! Those are the cutest ever!! (o:

Anonymous said...

LOVE everything you showed!!!!

Shea said...

I LOVE the purse and shoes! I hate this recession...

Anonymous said...

Love them all! Thanks for sharing! Love polka dots! Makes me think of my childhood for some crazy reason. God Bless, Love, mom xoxoxoxooxxoox

Sweet Simplicity said...

I love polka dots. Those shoes are so cute!

Hollie said...

i love the plates, the trench and the tote! actually, i love all of it. I have way too many stripes in my life and i'm thinking i need to get some polka dots now.
so cute!

Elizabeth said...

I love the plates, and not expensive from Target. I just bought some polka dot socks... I didn't know I was in the trend but glad I am:)

Amy Green @ Sweet Home Amy said...

Oh the shoes are adorable! And the purse! And the trench! Lol! What great finds :)

Emily said...

I love Polka Dots! I LOVE that purse! Too cute!

Emily

Abby♥ said...

love the shoes...

sassy stephanie said...

So digging the bag!

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker