Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday Mayhem - iPhone apps

The Hubby had a long weekend of studying to do. I had a few loads of laundry, so I had some extra time on my hands. I spent a majority of my lazy weekend curled up on the couch by the warm fire :) So I thought I'd do some iPhone app shopping. Here are my new addictions...


Ohhhh man. This is the best game ever. They have different versions (like amounts in the cases) that you can play. I have beat the banker every time!!! Hubby played and won a million dollars! If you love the show, you'll LOVE this game.



When we would go to Chuck E. Cheese as kids, I dominated this game. This is where I always racked up all my tickets to get the awesome prizes. And now its on the iPhone. It's like a dream come true. And very hard to play just once!!!

The other app I downloaded is a TV.com app. I can watch episodes of my favorite shows from a select choice of tv stations, such as CBS and CW. I had a very content weekend!

What are some of your favorite iPhone apps you would recommend?

4 lovely comments:

Rachel said...

I love Skee Ball...I get all my tix here too!

The Shillingburg's said...

I'm ashamed to admit this, but I like a game called Kitty Kannon.

Anonymous said...

I love the game Falling Balls!

Anonymous said...

I love the game Falling Balls!

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker