Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Trendy Tuesday - Laughing Cow

This weekend at Sam's, the husband and I were there scoping out the free samples. We came across a sweet lady passing out cheese and crackers. We sampled both kinds of cheese. I thought they were ok, and the husband made one of these looks:


The lady just looked at him. I think she really wanted to roll her eyes.

But behind her there was a cheese display, and a 3 pack of these...

Although we didn't get to sample them, Husband had full confidence in them, so I threw them in the cart. I was thinking to myself..."this is going to be a waste of money. You'd have to eat like 3 wedges to get anything out of it." Oh, how I was wrong.

I am in love. With cheese. With Laughing Cow cheese. I obsess over when I can get another wedge, pull back the foil top and dip my naked crackers into this lucious, creamy, filling 35 calorie treat. Don't judge me for licking the wrapper...

Seriously, go get you a round. You'll thank me :)

17 lovely comments:

Ink Obsession Designs said...

I love cheese too. I'll have to try it!

Barely Domestic Mama said...

Loved the picture you used to show the face your hubby made!

That cheese sounds yummy. I'll have to go give it a try.

mom said...

Ahhh, Laughing Cow! I remember these from the black and white days. I'm glad you passed this info on, because I did not realize the low calorie content and it is a good source of dairy! Must run to the store today and get some! So, hows your back? Talk with you later. Love, mom oxoxoxoxoxo

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Oh wow, what a great promotion...now I just HAVE to try it! What kind of crackers do you use with it?

Kelley said...

oooo i love cheese! I must try this!

Meg said...

I love laughing cow cheese! When I was on Weight Watchers this cheese was recomended.

Its so yummy!

Kelly said...

My husband picked some of these up at Sam's this weekend also. I love laughing cow and it is a must have on Weight Watchers. I had just bought one pack at the grocery store for $4.99 and Hubs found a 3 pack at Sam's for $5.98. You should try it with the Fiber Selects Garden Vegetable crackers. Delicious!

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid I would eat the whole thing at once.

Amy said...

I just may have to try that. It doesn't look too bad. Thanks!

tiarastantrums said...

oh - I used to buy that all the time for hubbie and I - forgot about that cheese!

Megan said...

I loveeee cheese. I will pick this up the next time i see it!

Kelly said...

oh my gosh! I can't believe your post is about this! I JUST bought these exact cheeses on Sunday!!! They are DEFINATELY delish! I also bought 5 grain wheat thins to put it on, which is both flavorful and low in calories! :D lol, we really are cut from the same mold!

Well, we bought Sookie a Kong last night, and left her out of her cage in the kitchen this morning, so hopefully the Kong occupied her, and not the rug :/ She is very excited about coming to play with Fez. She has been preparing herself by having puppy playdates with Duncan and Jewels. Both were extremely successful! Can't wait to see you in 3 days!

Whitney said...

I'm a laughing cow addict as well. It is absolutely amazing!! :)

Sweet Simplicity said...

I will have to try some of this!

Christie said...

That stuff is DELICIOUS! I only get it when it's on sale, but it is very tasty. I like to eat it on Wheat Thins... and normally can't stick to just one wedge, but I really try!

Unknown said...

I love anything that can make a face look like that : ).

Yawle Pop said...

Mmmmm, good cheese. The commercials are pretty funny too. There's one about book club and another about gardening....I think. ~doriann

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker