Monday, March 30, 2009

monday mayhem - back pains back

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
As for me, I spent a majority of mine here: (but ours is actually leather)
Being the wife of a health nut, I somehow got pulled into working out with the husband on Saturday afternoon. I walked briskly for about 30 min, and figured I'd do some toning with the big work out ball. I've recently been taking a toning class and we usually warm up by holding the ball and making circular movements from our torso, using all ab and back muscles.

Well, I started doing them, and about 10 circles into it..."snap!" I heard it and felt it in my lower back.



Now, if you're an avid reader of my blog, you'll recognize this exact same picture from last summer, when i REALLY threw my back out. I could.not.move. At all. This time its not as severe, but it hurts pretty bad.


So I spent the rest of Saturday afternoon, evening and allllll day and evening Sunday staying off my back. It was nice to relax and have Hubby do all the regular mrs. chores, but a girl can get bored after awhile!


I checked out Hulu...not having cable I was able to watch lots of shows I never get to see!

I've been at work about a half hour now...and the pain is already kicking in. Curious to see how things go today...

7 lovely comments:

Jessica said...

ohhhh, I know your pain. Thursday was my much needed day off work (unplanned of course) because of back pain. It did help me feel much better! Hope you feel better soon!
Jessica

Weeksie50 said...

Oh, man. I hope you are feeling better.

Roxane said...

Hope your back is ok! I'm a total Hulu addict. That is how I watch half my shows I tell ya :)

Anonymous said...

Oh no - you poor thing. So sorry to hear about this. I guess the best thing to do is relax and take it easy for a while..

abby said...

Awww i'm so sorry! ouch... I hope you feel better soon!

Sara Fleming said...

hehe, thanks Allie! i'm so glad you like it :) just wait until you use it on your skin...

also, if your mom wants a large order, make sure she lets me know about a month in advance, since it takes a while to make the soap, let it cool, and all of that! i'll create a reserved listing for her at a discounted rate as well!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm all for taking it easy but not because you HAVE to! I hope your back pain eases soon!

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker