Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday Mayhem - Lazy Weekend

Well, our weekend was so laid back and uneventful that I have nothing to write about, and no pictures taken. Our weekend can basically be summed up with the following...



We had a fire going in the fireplace alllll weekend.


We watched three movies...






(This one is The Rocker...I didn't want to post the actual dvd cover...he's standing there in his underwear!)

And capped off the weekend with a wonderful, but short, visit from my parents. They brought me another box of my childhood belongings. There were a few dolls and my FAVORITE childhood toy, Bear! I'll have to post a picture of him sometime :) Hope you all had a great weekend!

7 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

were the movies good?

Mimi Elise said...

arg!! I wanna see Hitch! is it any good?

Whitney said...

that fire looks so cozy and inviting! :)

Meg said...

It was cold and snowy this weekend. I wish I had a fireplace!

Elizabeth said...

Sounds wonderful. Good for you guys for relaxing together.

Claremont First Ward said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend to me! Hey, when does your Wheel of Fortune air?

Rachel said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend to me!

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker