Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Trendy Tuesday: Gloves

I'm a huge accessory girl. And in the wintertime, I LOVE matching scarves and gloves! But do you ever encounter this same problem...You have these SUPER cute gloves. They look awesome. They make your hands SO warm. but...your wrists are freeezing because the glove cuts off right at (or outside of) your coat sleeve! You have this gaping hole from your glove to your coat, where your poor wrist skin is stung by the icy wind...


Fear no more ladies...THESE are awesome! I have seen them in all the stores and they are super cute! Now you can also wear your 3/4 length coats and still be warm as well!









So just in case anyone wanted to get me a Christmas Gift and couldn't decide on what I would want, you can't go wrong with THESE! :)

oh and ps...go to Seven Clown Circus to enter a giveaway!

15 lovely comments:

2 Little Irish Boys said...

OMG!! I love them all-thanks for sharing!

Whitney said...

Cute cloves, indeed! I love the length.

Rachel said...

they are cute but it doesn't get that cold here in FL for gloves.
I hope you get them for Christmas!

The Shillingburg's said...

Those are so cute!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Very cute! I love the little buttons.

Amy said...

Very stylish....and practical. Two of my favorite things!;)

Lindsey said...

These are awesome!! Love them.

Anonymous said...

I must have all pairs...except the last last ones...not so much. I'm trying hard NOT to covet! Happy Tuesday Ms. Trendy! Love, mom oxox

Heathahlee said...

Those are too cute! I love wearing gloves since my hands get SO dry in the winter. It's not pretty. : )

Mother Hood said...

Thanks for the trend tip! I have an awesome green 3/4 sleeve jacket that I haven't worn in a month, because my forearms are cold!

Anonymous said...

Very cute gloves! I hadn't seen any of those yet here in rural KS. Thanks goodness for online shopping!!

Anonymous said...

I'm really liking that last pair!

Unknown said...

Love the gloves!

Erin said...

Mmm, love those!

sassy stephanie said...

Oh I lllllloooooovvve the last ones. Yum.

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker