Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Trendy Tuesday: Bags

I L-O-V-E my Coach purse. I use it ALL year long, except during the winter (when I use my other coach purse!). I love it because it is unique, colorful and Huuuuge!





Oh yes, I can fit everything in this bad boy. Stuff I need, stuff I don't need. My lunch, extra pair of gloves, mini make up kit, and things you'd probably not even think of finding in a purse. I love big bags.


I saw this Hobo online today and fell in love with it too :)





And then this one from BCBG...




And then somehow I stumbled upon this one and started drooling as well...




BUT WAIT...


what about these pretty little clutches? So simple! They don't weigh 50 lbs, they hold your basic necessities and they're very sleek and feminine:





So, which do YOU prefer? Are you a Big Bag Lady? Or a Clutch Girl?

23 lovely comments:

Amy said...

I'm definitely a bag lady. A luggage lady if I was being completely honest. I carry everything in my purse, you know, just in case.;)

But right now I am totally in love with my Scarlet. My Vera Bradley purse in Frankly Scarlet that is.

*Sigh*

She is my new best friend.:)

I love your Coach purse...very chic. And if you ever get tired of it...call me.;)

Whitney said...

Big bag all the way. Nothing fits in a clutch!

Anonymous said...

i love you big bag, but that green clutch is.....OH MY GOODNESSSSS!!! where did you find it???!?!?

The Shillingburg's said...

I'm a medium bag lady. I try to keep it smallish b/c if I don't I'll never find anything b/c I'm not organized at all. It drives my husband crazy if he needs to get something out of my purse. Right now I think I have a Thomas the Train, phone charger, and bag of peppermints. It's a mess.

Unknown said...

I love all the bags! I am definitely a big bag lady!

tiarastantrums said...

gorgeous coach bag!! love the hobo!!

Kelly said...

Oh, I love these! So, which one are you giving away for your Free Giveaway Friday?! ;)
I am definately a BIG BAG woman! As you know through our purse games, I can keep most anything in them!...and i do!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I love BIG purses! I stuff so much junk in them that they weigh a ton. I do love to carry a clutch to a special event. There is something so classic about them.

Jennifer Owens said...

I'm so finicky about my purses! I can never really find much that I like so I carry around one or two bland bags all year long! I really need to do something about that!

I love your coach bag - it's gorgeous!

N said...

Oh my, I have to have a pretty big purse! No matter how cute and convenient those little ones always look, there's no way all the stuff I carry around will fit in one! :D And it's all necessities...wallet, kleenex, little bit of makeup, hand sanitizer, mints, phone...etc., etc. Goodness knows what I'll have to carry when I'm married and have kids...a super-huge tote bag I guess! :D

I'm afraid I don't pack light, even to go to the store. ;p

Anonymous said...

My current bag is BIG. I like smaller ones but I can't fit everything in it. And I like one with short to medium length handles. The shoulder bags fall off my shoulder and I would lay down a clutch somewhere and walk off without it.

2 Little Irish Boys said...

Oh, I love my designer bags. My Prada and Burberry's are hidden away. I hate that but, I do love my Coach diaper bag. I have the blue one and I get comments on it all the time. Can't wait for the days when I can carry a hip bag again-oh wait....guess I can 'cause that would mean my boys are all grown up!!
Thanks for showing me what I am missing out on!!

Susan said...

Love that green clutch!! I'm a clutch girl myself, though I sometimes wish it were magical and could fit everything I need inside of it...

Rachel said...

I'm a big bag lady and a medium bag lady! I love your taste!

Shannon said...

Definitely a big bag lady! I loved that HOBO bag!

Nancy said...

No clutches for me. It has to go over my shoulder. I need my hands free. But I love the green color!

Michele said...

I love big bags, but lately I've been a little clumsy with them in stores!!! After I knocked over a mug, she told me to put my purse down, so I wouldn't knock something else over!!!

Hugz,
Michele

Erin said...

The bigger the bag the better! ;) Cute finds!

Anonymous said...

Well, I am a big bag gal. My right shoulder can testify to that for it is lower than the left. Years of lugging the "diaper bag" which I eventually used as my "purse" as well, has taken an impact on the physical outline of my body! I just load up and go!

However...I dream of the day that I can carry the cute little purple clutch #... two or three keys, a handkerchief or two, my "thin" wallet and lipstick...and a pack of gum of course!

I fear I covet all the bags but my favs are the purple clutch and the BCBG!
Had a great time these past few days! I LOVE your new home! You are a fabulous decorator and your husband is amazing...a jack of all trades...maybe John Yeats WAS right..calling him "jack?. A tee hee hee. God Bless. Love mom

Mrs Anne said...

I'm a bag lady, and am in LOVE with my COACH too!

:) love all of these purses!

Megan said...

I am definitely a fan of big bags!! I am dreaming of the day I can buy a Burberry..but until then I will stick with Nine West :0)

Heathahlee said...

I have to have a big purse to put all my junk in. I remember in high school my purse was as small as my wallet is now. How in the world did I survive? : ) My husband calls my purse "the pit" because I can never find anything in it. It goes in and never comes out! Ha!

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

The first brown hobo bag is my fav...where did u find it online if you don't mind me asking? I really really am liking it :) I always carry big bags..cluthes are for nice dinners when I dont' need anything like those extra gloves or maybe a wine bottle opener:)

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker