Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hilarities, House, Hiatus

Happy Hump Day! Today is actually my "friday" with this holiday weekend, so I'm in a pretty good mood!


Hilarities
My mom introduced us all to Bobee, the pond bird a few months back. well, he's up to his same old hilarities, but yesterday, the Geese were taking the stage with their attempts to walk across the frozen pond...this looks like a scene from American's Funniest Home Videos!




AND this is hilarious as well...we sweet secretaries are the only ones at work today, so we decided to watch some videos and this one had us almost wetting our pants...




House

So, my hubby and I just bought our second house. we own two houses! that's really weird to think about. We're renting out the first one that you've watched us renovate, and just began unpacking in this new home last night! We're excited because the square footage has tripled, it has an attached garage (which is rare for his housing area) and we're completely remodeling the 2nd floor into a master bedroom and bath! Here's a few pictures of our new home...




Hiatus!
Happy Thanksgiving! Due to traveling and unpacking the house, I will return to updating the blog next monday!

11 lovely comments:

Whitney said...

What a great house! Can't wait to see what all you do with it! :)

Anonymous said...

Your house is really cute! The driveway looks scary though. I'm not good at backing out of driveways.

Annikke said...

I love that house.... very cute!

Jamie @ Bungalow Bee said...

The house is really cute! I saw that skit on SNL when they showed it on TV and I thought it was really funny. They also have another skit with "Sue" where they're at a restaurant and one of the guys is planning to propose to his girlfriend who hasn't arrived at the restaurant yet. Sue flips out much like in this video and it's pretty funny too :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Megan said...

What an amazing house!! I love it! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Erin said...

Cute house!

Unknown said...

The house looks so beautiful! I LOVE those windows! Congratulations! Happy Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

your house is completely AMAZING!! i just love the open air-e-ness of it all!! and that glass paneled room is a killer!!!love it so much and i am sooo happy for you!!! have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
-caroline

Aunt Julie said...

Hope you and yours had a Terrific Turkey Day. Love the house!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I'm so glad the house thing worked out for you guys. Can't wait to see all the renovations.

Simple Daisy said...

Lovely house!!

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker