Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Trendy Tuesday - Sweet Treats

If you have read People recently, you've probably seen some of these on the Beauty page. I fell in love with all these and wanted ALL of them, so I had to share with everyone about these awesome treats!!!

You can totally enjoy each one of these delicious-looking morsels without taking in a calorie or adding a pound! what could be better??? these are some of my most favs from People, as well as some I've found :)
Jelly Pong Pong Soap, Popsicle
jellypongpong.com
$7 a popsicle



Lush Heavenly Bodies

lushusa.com $9.45



Fizzy Baker Cupcake Bath Bomb, Raspberry

amazon.com/beauty $5.50


Luxury Delight Bath Truffle Selection

freshfacecosmetics.co.uk

Well, I now must have something sweet. My mouth is drooling after posting these :)

ps...how are things coming along for the FAVORITE THINGS SWAP? have you sent your package yet? or have you received your gift from your buddy? Don't forget, your package MUST be postmarked by Friday, Sept. 19 at the very latest! And remember to send me pictures of your gift!!!

13 lovely comments:

Rick said...

Hello again Pink. In answer to your question... yes. I try to fly under the radar in the blogging world, so that I can sneak up on people.

God bless you two.

Jamie @ Bungalow Bee said...

Wow! Those look edible! And they're not? They're soap?! I'd have a hard time not trying to sneak a bite of my soap if it looked like that!

Megan said...

I would rather take in the calories!! Simply because those things would make me crave them so much that I would probably eat more than my share by the time I went to the store to buy something like that!! But they are very cute!!

I am sending my package out on Friday, although I have had it all together since the first weekend! (I have to wait for the car, and dave has every other friday off.. right now we only have one::long story..which works out ok for me since I work from home!)

Sweet Simplicity said...

People in my office are obsessed with LUSH products. Their bubble bars are pretty amazing.
I have completed my package for the swap and it is sitting in my car waiting for a trip to the post office. I can't wait to see what everyone did!

Rachel said...

Thanks for the inspiring comments on my blog...I added you to my roll as I think your blog is great and want to check you out more often...thanks again!

Expat No. 3699 said...

I have everything for my swap, I jsut need to box it up and head to UPS. Hopefully by the end of this week. I really enjoyed doing it, I hope you'll do another in the future!

Weeksie50 said...

If someone drops out of the swap! I would like to join. I think I came around to late to be in the swap : [

Oh, the things on your page look really edible.. cute soaps..

Becky

Anonymous said...

Yummy looking soaps! I thought, "hmmm, Great stocking stuffers!"
As for the swap...I agree with the previous comment...I cannot wait for another! It was sooo much fun gathering my favorite things and sending them to someone I did not know, but felt that I did at the same time! Kudos to you Allison for ALL of your hard work and effort to match everyone up! I'll try to send pictures of mine soon...I LOVE all of my things! I had a GREAT swap buddy! God Bless, Love, mom xoxoxoxoxo

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE those! Unfortunatley, I think I should refrain from buying them so I don't have to go through the embarassment of eating my bath products. :) Anyways, thanks for the treadmill idea! We bought one today, and she'll be running about 100 miles a day while we're at work ;) j/k I want to keep her in the kitchen, but then we run into the little problem of...um, what do you call it when they lick and eat everything in site? oh yeah, craziness! atehehehe :) talk to you later!

N said...

Oh wow, I don't think I could ever use those! They look too edible! :D

Casey said...

thanks to this tempting post, i made brownies today...yum!

G. said...

I have seen those in people recently, I think they had some cupcake-y looking lipglosses, too that looked rather yummy. I'd be afraid, (if no one was looking, of course) that I'd just take a big bite out of that popsicle soap! :) Oh, and my package is all ready for shipping tomorrow! I'm so excited!!

What's next said...

mine is almost ready to go.. I still have to get a couple of other things...will ship early next week.

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker