Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Stone has Grown

Well, clearly, if any of you are still reading my blog, you know I've become horrible at updating :( I know I used to have daily posts, but being pregnant and knowing that The Pink Potpourri will be coming to an end soon has made me lose all motivation to update regularly. Sorry folks.

But, on the bright side, here are a few pictures for you! My sister moved back to college (where I work) last week, so here are a few pictures of us on her day back! I'm at 29 weeks in these pictures!





Kendall's dog, Ellie, wanted to feel Stone move...

23 lovely comments:

Alison Mayes said...

You look like you have a little pillow under your shirt! Very cute!

Why is the Pink Potpourri ending?

Kelley said...

what a cute belly! glad to hear hear that you are doing well!

Megan said...

Super cute! (Are you not blogging anymore after his arrival??)

Roxane said...

Look at that perfect belly! I cant handle the cuteness of your sister's dog patting your belly, wayy to adorable!

Legally Pink and Green said...

Cuteeee!!! Looking good girl :)

danielle said...

you look absolutely precious! even though pink potpourri is coming to a close.. you are going to keep blogging right?!?!

Sweet Simplicity said...

You look so cute! Are you going to start a new blog or just continue to update on this one?

Kari said...

Aww..I love the picture of the doggie touching your tummy! How cute! I get so excited for you everytime I see new pics! You're going to be great parents!

Mrs Anne said...

You are so lovely.
Thank you for posting.
Many blessings to you, the Mr., and little Stone :)

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

Such cute pictures! You look adorable and I love your sister's dog!

Jamie @ Bungalow Bee said...

Great pictures - you look so cute!! What did I miss - why is Pink Potpourri ending?

2 Little Irish Boys said...

Missed you--you look beautiful! It is so hard to get anything done being pregnant and so hard to get anything done once you have the little cuties!!
Let us know about a new blog--why is this one ending?

Heathahlee said...

Oh, my goodness you are such a cute preggo! And don't worry about the blog...BUT...please say that you WILL put pictures up to let us see him grow!

Pleasant Living said...

I totally understand about the lack of motivation for blogging bit. I've kinda hit a dry spell, too. That baby bump and that puppy are the cutest!

Mother Hood said...

Seems like everyone slows down on blogging during the summer. But you have other things to worry about. LIFE will NEVER be the same. Welcome to MOTHERHOOD!

Mommy Mac said...

You look adorable! I do hope you start another blog! I would hate to not hear from you anymore! Perhaps a blog for Stone?!

.mac :)

Caroline said...

O! You are going to stop blogging? I guess it IS the best thing to do, but I will miss you and your blog posts! (Your welcome back anytime!)

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

Ok while I'd love to comment on the lovely belly your inquiring...I'm stunned on the word 'end' :( what?!

Lindsey said...

You look adorable!!!

Amy said...

I hope you don't end your blog, I love it and would love to see your baby once he gets here.

Love the photos.. :)

Annikke said...

Pink Potpourri coming to an end?? What?? LOL!

You look beautiful!

Yawle Pop said...

Too sweet! You look great.

tiarastantrums said...

are you going to stop blogging?

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker