Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Baby Shower #2

The girls from our College Ministry threw us a wonderful baby shower this weekend! They did such a fabulous job hosting, and we all had a wonderful time together at the shower. Here are a few pictures from this weekend:

I am at 30 1/2 weeks! This month is a big squash, but I couldn't find one at the grocery store.


Husband and I after church before I went to the baby shower!



The adorable baby cake! Everyone was talking about the baby on the flower during the shower, as to whether he was edible, and that he was probably made out of fondant or something. When I got home, I took him off the cake to see "Made in China" on the bottom :)


My mom and sisters came down for the shower! I was so glad they could all be there!


A super cute bath robe for Stone. It also came with matching wash clothes and a few puppy outfits!

One of my wonderful, dear friends made a bucket filled with stones, and on each one she wrote a scripture verse or reference mentioning rock or stone. AMAZING!


One of the baby shower games was to take Stone's full name and come up with as many words out of it as possible. I felt horrible, but I am AWESOME at word games...and I proved it. I won :)

Thanks again, ladies, for a wonderful baby shower! Stone loves all his new gifts!

15 lovely comments:

Legally Pink and Green said...

You got so big so fast I can't believe it!! You look great. Shower looks so fun :)

xoxo

Sweet Simplicity said...

You look so cute!! It's almost here!!

Kelley said...

oh my goodness you look so cute! what a fun baby shower and I LOVE the gift with the stones! What a great idea!

FineNaturalHairandFaith said...

my how you are growing. Wow! before you know you'll be holding your little bundle of joy!

Anna May said...

One of my baby shower cakes was very similar to yours! Everybody was saying the same thing about the baby, until we noticed the "made in china" note on the bottom too--i had forgotten about it until my cousin mentioned it earlier. How weird we all thought the same thing! Your due date is getting sooo close!

Jamie @ Bungalow Bee said...

Someone gave me a cake with a really adorable figure on it, too. It looked like fondant but I, too, noticed the "Made in CHina" on the bottom :) You look great! I'll look you up on Facebook - I'd love to see baby Stone pictures!

Meagan said...

You look gorgeous!!!!

In This Wonderful Life said...

looks like a fun shower! your belly is so cute :)

Roxane said...

Oh my Goodness, you look so cute~!

2 Little Irish Boys said...

I love baby showers! So, glad you had a great time--great memories!

Mommy Mac said...

You looke superb stiil!!! Baby showers are a blast!!! I loved looking at all the new gifts and imagining what my little guys would like in them and think about which ones would become my favorites on them too.

It won't be long!!!!!

.mac :)

Kari said...

You look great!!! The bucket of stones gift was so cool!

Claremont First Ward said...

You are too cute for words. What I wouldn't have given to look half as good during ANY of my pregnancies. :)

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous and happy. I would love for you to join me for Crock Pot Wednesday at Diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. You may want to develop those slow cooker ideas with Stone coming soon:)

Nishant said...

You look so cute!! It's almost here!!


Work From Home

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker