Thursday, July 9, 2009

Baby Bump Update!

Today I am at 25 weeks!

(sorry for the lack of camera quality...its clearly time for a new one...)

From week 25 to 28, Baby Stone will be the average size and weight of an Eggplant (13.6-14.8 inches, 1.5 - 2.2 lbs). I went to the doctor on Tuesday for my monthly appointment, and they said Stone was actually measuring at 26 weeks already! So I will either be giving birth to a toddler, or hopefully he will join our sweet family a bit sooner :)

Baby Stone is a busy little bee in my belly. Some moments, he's quiet and still. Other moments my stomach is changing shapes, is used as a human punching bag from the inside, and during my lucky moments, he figures out how to kick downward on my full bladder (he showed the technician he knew how to do this during my last ultrasound!)

I am so thrilled and blessed to experience the miracle of pregnancy everyday. Yesterday I signed up for all of my baby classes at the hospital...the fact that he is coming is becoming even more real!

24 lovely comments:

Jennifer Owens said...

Isn't it so much fun to feel them squirming around inside all of the time? Just wait until he gets bigger - it's quite a show watching the outside of your belly!

Sweet Simplicity said...

You look adorable!! Love the baby bump!

mom said...

You look amazingly wonderful and joyful, as well as you should be. THIS IS the most fun time ever so enjoy every moment... as you are. Praise the Lord for His goodness and grace for allowing us all to share in this miraculous time! And to baby Stone, we see that you are a determined young male, active and eager to take all of what life has to offer! See you both soon! Love, mom God Bless

Roxane said...

You look beautiful! And I can't imagine a more perfect little bump :) Have strangers come up to you and pat your belly yet? One of my girlfriends had to deal with that in the supermarket LOL

G. said...

aren't you the cutest little thing! I'm sure you've heard a dozen times how tiny you are. I was HUGE with my son. :) You look absolutely wonderful! So excited for you- glad the baby and you are doing so well!

Amy Green @ Sweet Home Amy said...

So cute!!

Leslie said...

Looking beautiful!

danielle said...

you look GREAT! isnt it the absolutely most wonderful feeling your baby boy playing in your belly!!

Pleasant Living said...

Still, I love that you take a pic with the fruit! What a neat keepsake that will be!

Ashley said...

You are ADORABLE! What a perfect little bump you have!

Lindsey said...

What a cute baby bump, you look adorable!!

Pink Pearls & Muddy Sneakers said...

You look adorable - I feel like time is FLYING! I can't believe how big he is already! It seems like just yesterday he was a mango or a grape or something! :)

Kari said...

I love reading your updates! You looks so adorable!! I'm sorry you've finally become a punching bag..lol. Has Stone had the hiccups yet? Ethan had them a lot when I was pregnant..and still does!

There were a few links on my blog with the recipes, but for the others, if you want, I can message you on FB. Let me know!
Thanks for the sweet comment =)

Ruby Red Slippers said...

!!!!!!
You look positively beautiful, radiant, lovely!!!!
I am so happy for you-this time is so special.
I also read your binkie clips-What a great idea! Love that! Wish I had had something that cute for my boys-they were always dropping them everywhere. Someone got me a cute one for my youngest when he was a baby, but he was the only one who didn't take a binkie. I was hoping to use that kind of thing-but funny how life works out like that.
Happy summer and pregnancy to you today!!

2 Little Irish Boys said...

You are glowing!! Aren't you just having the time of your life being pregnant? Well, when he comes you'll have the time of your life too!!

Mommy Mac said...

One hot pregnant mama! Enjoy those bumps and kicks every second...I miss them sooooo much! I never felt more beautiful than when had Eli and Casey on the inside! I'll take a pregnany belly over a flat stomach anyday! You look really healthy!

.mac :)

Meagan said...

You are so adorable! I love your bump!!! I can't believe you are measuring ahead! You look tiny!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

you look adorable!!!!

FineNaturalHairandFaith said...

aww you are the cutest mom. Your tummy is so small too. My sister is three times your size and she's around the same gestation as you. Ok but then my sister is also three times your size without a baby so....

Kate said...

You look so great! I just found your blog and am loving reading back on the pregnancy posts. I'm 13 weeks tomorrow!

http://www.fiveblondes.com

Mother Hood said...

Very cute!

Casey said...

cute! :)

Anonymous said...

You look great!

tiarastantrums said...

look how adorable you are!!!!!!

tiaras

Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker